The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

It most certainly is, let me upload some pics once I figure out how to do it 
laugh.gif

It most certainly is, let me upload some pics once I figure out how to do it :lol:

Upload them when you can. Its cool how they have the Dynamo fans in their own little section. If they did that in all sports :pimp: I have some friends that are in the ACB. Looks so much fun.

How many more games does Barca have? Messi going to score 86 goals this year?

They have plenty of games left and I'd say yes haha.

I keep forgetting to ask...how come long sleeve jerseys are so hard to find on the internet?

Last edited:
i'm glad United got the win...some breathing space before the Manchester derby next Sunday...

Last edited:
Just got back from celebrating, atmosphere at the HDC was great as expected. Omar's header goal sparked the team, which is exactly what we needed to win. Great feeling knowing we were able to bounce back after playing horrible and losing in the beginning of the season and be champions at the end of it all.

LA Galaxy back to back champs :pimp: :pimp:

Just saw this...

Harsh booking, but it looked a bit too theatrical so i can see why the refs did so.

Reputation preceded him.

1354404816732.gif

Last edited:
Flipped on the last minutes of this early FA Cup game. Some dude just scored the most casual backheel winner that I've seen. :lol:

nervous as hell for tonight guys!!! i hope my home town makes history

liga MX final!!!

went to quarters and semifinals, they did not sell tickets to the home final

LETS GOOOOO!!!!!

Guh.

RDM to Valencia as the other rumor of the evening has Avram Grant being added as a "consultant" for Rafa.

FML.

@GrantWahl: Chivas de Guadalajara just fired Johan Cruyff during the middle of the Mexican league final. Classic

Back
Top Bottom