The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

nervous as hell for tonight guys!!! i hope my home town makes history
liga MX final!!!
went to quarters and semifinals, they did not sell tickets to the home final
LETS GOOOOO!!!!!

@GrantWahl: Chivas de Guadalajara just fired Johan Cruyff during the middle of the Mexican league final. Classic

Thats what You call a serious project. 1 1/2 years in first division and now Champions. They will also play copa Libertadores too. Congrats to Xolos.

Vergara is a dumbass. He first says its a long term project and now he says he didn't meet expectations. Just when I thought we were going to see changes with Cryuffs administration smh. I just hope we can somehow pull some good signings(cheap bastard) if not its going to be a long season for us.

Arsenal sound pick Cruyff up! :lol: but seriously
Found out not too long ago that Peter Wood-Hill had a heart attack, hope for recovers from that and well

Thats what You call a serious project. 1 1/2 years in first division and now Champions. They will also play copa Libertadores too. Congrats to Xolos.
Vergara is a dumbass. He first says its a long term project and now he says he didn't meet expectations. Just when I thought we were going to see changes with Cryuffs administration smh. I just hope we can somehow pull some good signings(cheap bastard) if not its going to be a long season for us.

xolos won, and im really hungover :lol:

Chelsea have announced the signing of Wallace from Fluminense, and he will join the club in the summer

#AFC team to play Olympiakos: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Meade, Rosicky, Coquelin, Ox-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Gervinho,Chamakh
Substitutes: Shea, Monteiro, Hajrovic, Angha, Arshavin, Ansah, Akpom

By the looks those two teams were already through so don't put stock into that.

Now to pray for a Shakhtar win and Chelsea win

The Arsenal side consisted of fringe players and youngsters. Our bench was filled with players you probably never heard of haha.
We were already through so it was a good time to rest players and give other players a chance. A win would have been nice, more so for the confidence of the team. I did really want to see Akpom and Ansah get some time. Rosicky was great for us tonight

Arsenal sent their chief scout to scout Strootman recently, would be a great addition to our squad.
Bayern has been linked to Marco Fabian

New Physio apparently

Last edited:
Chelsea agree to terms with 18 year old Wallace from Fluminense. Plays right back and will stay in Brazil until next year.

The Arsenal side consisted of fringe players and youngsters. Our bench was filled with players you probably never heard of haha.
We were already through so it was a good time to rest players and give other players a chance. A win would have been nice, more so for the confidence of the team. I did really want to see Akpom and Ansah get some time. Rosicky was great for us tonight

Arsenal sent their chief scout to scout Strootman recently, would be a great addition to our squad.
Bayern has been linked to Marco Fabian

New Physio apparently

Won't be easy as United are also interested, and I believe another club is too.

The good news is that I believe he's said he's ready to leave.

Back
Top Bottom