The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Speaking of MLS...Beckham announces that the final on 12/1 will be his final match.

I doubt those rumors that has him going to Australia. Even Sydney is only 4 million people and you're way out of the news cycle with that time zone.

Playing 20 minutes per game with PSG or Milan? Eh...

I'll watch just in case that's it for him.

NY, Australia, PSG, or back to the EPL sound like places he would actually go but who knows, didnt he just sign a 3 year contract last year? or was it just 1 yea?

lampard to the galaxy is something I could definitely see, but we all know that roman doesn't want RDM at Chelsea so their next coach could want frank there

He signed a two-year contract in January of this year but it wasn't confirmed if the second year was an option or not, looks like it was.

It'd be interesting to see what Becks' next move will be. I had a feeling one of the DPs was leaving, it was just a matter of who.

@SoccerByIves: So where's Beckham off to next? Put the rampant rumors in order like this (from most likely to least): England-Australia-Scotland-China-RBNY

NY is only possible in a DP leaves, most likely Rafa Marquez. I don't see him going to PSG. But he did say he wants a new challenge.

anyone in here bet on games online
nerd.gif
occasional over/unders.....do the asian spreads too

spoken like a true euro snob :stoneface:

Dude is the biggest euro snob on NT.

I don't see how Beckham could realistically keep up with the pace of the EPL. Assuming Rafa Marquez leaves I could see NYRB happening before any other move really.

Becks should of signed for PSG a year ago when Leonardo wanted him at the club, think he may have missed his moment in Paris now,

I can see the Australian thing maybe happening though, The language barrier would not be an obstacle for his kids etc and I think they would settle very well out their.

I don't want him to tarnish his EPL legacy by returning

With alot of the big names being left off the team sheet...

I'll be happy to see Powell getting a full 90, as with Buttner getting some serious game time. Our forgotten man Welbeck for a full 90. Smalling needs some more game time to find his form, and hopefully we can see a bit of Phil Jones? It's frustrating that Kagawa is still injured...this would be a great game to have him get a full 90 and acclimatize to the game...

:smh: Wootton will need the Euro experience as well after that major blunder against Chelsea in the cup.

I'll be happy to see Powell getting a full 90, as with Buttner getting some serious game time. Our forgotten man Welbeck for a full 90. Smalling needs some more game time to find his form, and hopefully we can see a bit of Phil Jones? It's frustrating that Kagawa is still injured...this would be a great game to have him get a full 90 and acclimatize to the game...
:smh: Wootton will need the Euro experience as well after that major blunder against Chelsea in the cup.

Phil Jones is starting tonight Sir Alex already said, Be good to see him again, With Rio looking like he is heading to China we need Jones all the gametime and experience he can get

Phil Jones is starting tonight Sir Alex already said, Be good to see him again, With Rio looking like he is heading to China we need Jones all the gametime and experience he can get

Rio's legs are long behind him. All respect to Rio though, dude was a fort for years, but it's time. That goal that Spurs put past him a few short months ago was his 6 or 7th nail in the coffin of late.

Good that Jones will be back, him and smalling need to create that understanding that Vidic and Rio had for years.

say what you want about MLS, Seattle and Portland have 2 of the best crowds in football

Yeah Portland crowds look as crazy as any I have seen, But they don't have that aggressive tone that alot of the European teams have which is a good thing

You know dang well Barcelonas keeper is the coldest out there right now. Barely getting any action

Back
Top Bottom