the Vans thread...

Glad everyone getting shipping confirms. I cancelled my early orders from outside US and ordered from US retailers, saved some money especially from stores that dont tax and free shipping. 

Just got shipping confirm for one of the pairs I ordered from them.

Still awaiting the second.

They said to allow two days for the Processing. If it still says pending in your PayPal account they haven't actually charged you yet.

Thanks man, I remember seeing that in the first email. I was just hoping it went through cause I've never ordered from them before.

Just got shipping confirm for one of the pairs I ordered from them.

Still awaiting the second.

They said to allow two days for the Processing. If it still says pending in your PayPal account they haven't actually charged you yet.

Thanks man, I remember seeing that in the first email. I was just hoping it went through cause I've never ordered from them before.

Just receive my second for the pair I actually ordered first.

So they are going through them today it seems.

Hopefully you get or have already gotten your shipping confirmation.

Should be 70 no?

Since HRLA is doing a "pre-order", does that mean they'll be restocked regularly? Or should it be hopped on now, even with the $20 mark-up?
mean.gif

Since HRLA is doing a "pre-order", does that mean they'll be restocked regularly? Or should it be hopped on now, even with the $20 mark-up? :smh:

Most spots charge 10-15 for shipping so with free ship it's not all that bad.. or am I just telling myself that to feel better? :lol:

Can't you just buy checkered slip-ons at any store that sells vans? What the hell is with the random hype on these?

Since HRLA is doing a "pre-order", does that mean they'll be restocked regularly? Or should it be hopped on now, even with the $20 mark-up?
mean.gif
Bows and Needsupply are getting restocks in October. Bows just had a huge restock a couple weeks ago too. I can see a lot more stores restocking soon. As far as purchasing now, that's up to you, if the $20 will save you some headache then go for it. 

Can't you just buy checkered slip-ons at any store that sells vans? What the hell is with the random hype on these?
the Vault OG LX checkerboard a different than the ones @ Vans..

Shorter tongue, different sewn-in leather heel insole. slightly off-white sole. Also, the vulcanized rubber is a bit higher and more rounded. 

Back
Top Bottom