the Vans thread...

My sister got hit up by Vans today on Instagram to get supplied with free shoes for posts

kinda...care to give any info u got?
Just set up autofill in Google chrome & keep refreshing at 10:59am. Have your credit card info copied so you can paste it when checking out. Id practice fake checking out before hand so you know what to do. I don't see these being one of those items that sell out in 10 seconds so as long as you're on the site when it updates and know what to do you should be alright.

Last edited:
Just set up autofill in Google chrome & keep refreshing at 10:59am. Have your credit card info copied so you can paste it when checking out. Id practice fake checking out before hand so you know what to do. I don't see these being one of those items that sell out in 10 seconds so as long as you're on the site when it updates and know what to do you should be alright.
Ok bet....good looking out on this!!!

Quick sizing question: If I'm a size 8 in Chukkas, Size 8.5 in Jordans/Air Maxs, what size should I grab in Authentics? Looking to pick up those Woody Toy Story Authentics!

The Supreme's should sell out in 60 secs or less. I'll pass. They should of had the logo spelled out in full, not partially.

I finally broke down and ordered these....man what took me so long? These are simple, yet amazing. This colorway is perfect.

About 30 seconds, had the Sk8 hi's in cart, decided to pass. 

Might pull the trigger on those Veggie tan old skools now.... any on foot/worn shots? 

Back
Top Bottom