the Vans thread...

Who's going for the Blends Old Skools? I think I'm gnna try for a pair. Always wanted one of the bone stripes! Can't believe it's the 7th collaboration already.

Has anyone here ordered from Size?, and if so how was the experience

I ordered from them twice before. The fist time it was smooth and my item got to me in about a week. The second time I ordered it took about 2 months to come because the package was lost for a bit but eventually surfaced. It was during Christmas time so it somewhat understandable and they ended up refunding me before the item came so I got it for free.

I ordered from them twice before. The fist time it was smooth and my item got to me in about a week. The second time I ordered it took about 2 months to come because the package was lost for a bit but eventually surfaced. It was during Christmas time so it somewhat understandable and they ended up refunding me before the item came so I got it for free.
I appreciate it fam.

Gonna take a miracle for me to get those Blends. Might be the first pair of Vans I pay resell on. If the price isn't stupid that is

almost impossible
This.

embarassed.gif

Got these in the other day tho. Hopefully brings some luck haha. 

Last edited:
As long as you're on the right page at the right time for the blends you might be fine. I tried for the chilli pepper highs a while back and they didn't refresh under the "New Arrivals" tab. They were under the Vans Vault section and all the way in the last page. I lost too much time in searching smh.

Dang the slip on fit anlittle big for some reason. Gonna have to rock w socks

Try and find and 7.5 and let me get that 8 bro :smile:
how bout vice versa dude lol. but yea ill see. they fit fine w socks but id rather a 7.5

ill keep u posted

Ordered from Size? once. They F'd up the images on their site so I wound up ordering the wrong shoe. By the time I got the shipment they had fixed their site, and took no responsibility for the mix up. Basically I would have had to pay the price difference (which was fair), but they wanted to stick me with the return shipping plus the shipping on the correct pair for something that was their screw up. I got stuck with a pair I had no intention of ordering.

Probably goes OK in most cases, but I won't buy from them again. 

Last edited:
how bout vice versa dude lol. but yea ill see. they fit fine w socks but id rather a 7.5

ill keep u posted

Why didn't you 1/2 size down g?

Back
Top Bottom