the Vans thread...

Just walked in Vans at stonestown mall and they got the full size run. Worker said 1 full size run with some sizes got couple extra pairs.
Palo Alto doesn't have anything between 7-10.

Someone came in 15min before me and bought em lol.

Had the shop employee call Hillsdale and he said someone came in and bought their stock too.

The thirst is real!

Blends my favorite from 2017 so far for sure

Edit still looking for some GC sz 13s [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Didn't know Vans copping was like a hyped hoop sneak release. At least there are some discounts on most pairs.

Didn't know Vans copping was like a hyped hoop sneak release. At least there are some discounts on most pairs.
we're a pretty small section of sneaker collecting so we all mostly run in the same circles niketalk/strictly vans/otws so we for the most part rarely strike out unless it's like a blends collab or something

we're a pretty small section of sneaker collecting so we all mostly run in the same circles niketalk/strictly vans/otws so we for the most part rarely strike out unless it's like a blends collab or something
I like what I see so far. Been procrastinating my first purchase. Only because I know what happens next. Smh. Hense why I am on NT.

I'm gonna grab the cream CNCPTS pair I think :smokin

Wonder if they'll sneak the orange pair online lol

Slip ons came in today. Thanks again to whoever posted the Feature link. I went half a size down and they fit perfect.

Appreciate the help this thread provides.

Vans Japan X beams inside out checkerboard slip on we never get cool collabs like this stateside lol

Back
Top Bottom