the Vans thread...

Finally got my self a pair a golden coast :pimp:. Patience paid off. Glad I didn't pay some stupid reseller a dime over retail.

Finally got my self a pair a golden coast :pimp:. Patience paid off. Glad I didn't pay some stupid reseller a dime over retail.
yea man. this is what i like about Vans. it will restock and wont sell out asap like other shoes. im patiently waiting for a few pairs too... my og authentic lx black suede and black asphalt is on the way. cant wait.

Why should I get golden coast if I have Anaheim factory's? Serious question

Subtle differences. 44s have thicker foxing tape and thus a slightly thicker/higher midsole like the original made at the Anaheim factory in CA in the olden days of Vans history. They also have the checker board design extended on to the sockliner. GC are your everyday classic vans authentic silhouette with the thinner foxing tape and midsole. Solid black sockliner with white contrast stiching. Both shoes are extremely similar but quite different at the same time. Apples to oranges but I'm glad to have both.

yea man. this is what i like about Vans. it will restock and wont sell out asap like other shoes. im patiently waiting for a few pairs too... my og authentic lx black suede and black asphalt is on the way. cant wait.
Please post pics of the LX Blacks. I'm waiting to grab those, the Mariners green cw and the asphalt one. I hate cheap shoes always add up lmao

Surprised DSM restocked those.. Also, i think i remember retail price being a lot ore first time around

Beaters for today

IMG_5511.JPG

Please post pics of the LX Blacks. I'm waiting to grab those, the Mariners green cw and the asphalt one. I hate cheap shoes always add up lmao
the suede on these are nice. ordered from ssense at 11pm wed and got it Fri morning. super quick shipping but apparently theres a men and women section and i ordered from the womens so they sent me a sz 8 womens instead of mens size. great service and im returning for free but all sizes are sold out. found another site to order it from tho. heres the womens sz 8 i have lol 20170915_184758.jpg 20170915_184746.jpg

Depends, what iteration of the old school are you getting? Are they pros?

Besides, half size down from "true size" is all relative since most people have different opinions on what their true size is and how to define it.

Just go to a store and try them on.

Back
Top Bottom