the Vans thread...

E5F1BFBE-FBBE-479E-8319-F332FF12CDFB.jpeg

Based on some pics I found, I’m glad I passed

They actually look decent in that pic. If they did t have the mudguard and metallic stripe, I would’ve copped I think

Feature killed it with both pairs.

After getting them in hand the Slip is def. more than I originally thought in pics.

Not all sizes were put on the site. Chopped it up with one of the workers last night and he said whatever was leftover from the in store release would be going online.

I know I’m too late for the game, but anyone knows if it’s possible to get black marshmallow old skools now?

Thank you! I was curious in what that means. I know this was the first time releasing these kind of vaults. My vault authentics says 2015. Thanks man! Btw, whered you get yours?
I'd say most of the Vault Releases have the "Fall 2014" box. I'm not even sure what that means though. I got mine at Blends CM when they posted them. They're already all beat up too. The sole quality of the vaults sucks now. It's more rubbery and easier to drag/rip.

I'd say most of the Vault Releases have the "Fall 2014" box. I'm not even sure what that means though. I got mine at Blends CM when they posted them. They're already all beat up too. The sole quality of the vaults sucks now. It's more rubbery and easier to drag/rip.
Yea man. Quality for sure is not good on these compared to the old ones. Thanks again

Can someone tell me where you all sell vans? FB groups, etc. I have some I need to sell. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom