the Vans thread...

I picked up these in my regular authentic size. Should I have gone up .5 because of the woven material.

Found an old pair of black/white Sk8 his in my closet from a couple years ago. Decided to wear them today, man i forgot how much i liked these. Only model of Vans I really mess with, gonna get some more pairs soon

Anyone know of any spots getting the murakami stuff online? It's been a minute since I've gone after any vans. Really hoping for the white slip ons and the flower board
Well if it's a vault collab then blends bowsandarrows and bodega should get them.  Shouldn't be difficult to cop anyways I don't think people are really feeling them

Well if it's a vault collab then blends bowsandarrows and bodega should get them.  Shouldn't be difficult to cop anyways I don't think people are really feeling them

Appreciate it man. I didn't think it was going to be too hard, especially with these dropping the same day as the yeezys, it's just been a minute since I've gone after any vans online and my local shop closed

Was so happy that Ron English vans came into day..
One problem they are some damn Cole Haans I didn't order[emoji]128545[/emoji]
If any ubiq fam-lay frequent NT, please PM.

Was able to cop the Murakami blue flower and skull off OC. Hope they don't cancel my order. :nerd:

trying to get blue skulls in size 9, nicekicks just dropped but I think they didn't have 9 in stock. appreciate any help

Managed to get yeezys but not these.. So weird. Anyone got a connect on a 9 in the silver line flowers or the flower board?

Got a 10.5 in skulls from Barney's gonna try to swing by OC to pick up my order. F waiting for it to ship.

Reactions: God
Undftd has them up in selected sizes.
Warning though, they are charging a $100 for them[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Just picked up a 10.5 blue skulls somehow..

I got my blue skulls for a friend from blendsus like 5 hours agol, they had most of the collection up with a good size variety

Any one stop by Ubiq yesterday? I plan on stopping by to see what is left. I really need those Kaikai KiKi (yellow) in a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom