the Vans thread...

Anyone need into China samples only 100 made of each pair of Pendleton x vans slip ons, sk8 hi, era. Never see these. I have various sizes of each model. Sample tag inside. Best part besides nobody else be ticking these is Pendleton print is cut diff on each shoe. So pimp. Love to trade or help van lovers out!!

Weren't a bunch of Vans x Pendleton jacked in the recent past?

Golf wang x vans 2015

Anybody order the Vans x J Crew collab? The pair they sent me had black smudges and small black marks all along the midsole. Anyone have this problem?

Last edited:
Anybody order the Vans x J Crew collab? The pair they sent me had black smudges and small black marks all along the midsole. Anyone have this problem?

Yes I did. The shoe is dope may double up. I think a simple JM session would clean them up.

These probably won't release in very many retail stores but the minute they hit online retailers they'll be copped on site.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could get the green/bubblegum soles? They were nice but I had to pick between blue and green

Still no luck for me on this pair I've checked cncpts, kith, packer undftd and bows. Anyone else know where I can get these? They released at feature but have since sold out.

Still no luck for me on this pair I've checked cncpts, kith, packer undftd and bows. Anyone else know where I can get these? They released at feature but have since sold out.
Limited sizes 

http://featuresneakerboutique.com/c.../vans-vault-og-style-36-lx-pale-khaki-olivine

I also just picked up the new Gosha Vans (red and black ones)  anyone else cop?  $240 for some Vans, couldn't believe I bought them.  I do have to say they are amazing in person.  It seems to me they were pretty rare though.

I have a 100+ shoe collection and really have been disappointed in the quality of the recent nike/jordan releases...

I have been stepping my low cut Vans game up since
a) they look great with shorts
b) look even better with khaki pants and a polo shirt (my work fit)

So far I really like the look and feel of the Vans authentic, and Vans zapato...

are there any websites that show release dates of collabs that vans does with other companies?
nice kicks brotha

Back
Top Bottom