the Vans thread...

The all black his were sitting on feature.  What size are you?  Also there will still be other sites dropping tomorrow
I wasn't trying to pay the extra tax.  I'm a size 10.  Which ones did you or are you getting?

Last edited:

I wasn't trying to pay the extra tax.  I'm a size 10.  Which ones did you or are you getting?
I copped the burgundy 36s.  On hb someone said feature screwed up and put shipping twice on the prices and they'll refund so there's that.  Unfortunately I had a 10 sk8 hi carted and it got removed 

do we have release times for the remainder of the sites dropping today?

need the black his and im done

Bows and Arrows site says any remaining pairs will go online tomorrow at 12 PM PST. Nicekicks went live at 7 PST this morning I think. I got the three pairs I was looking for from them, but they were taken down a minute later so I'm skeptical my order will actually go through.  Blends says they go live at 9 AM PST, but I'm not sure if they have a dedicated number reserved for online sales, or if like Bows and Arrows, only what's left from instore. 

EDIT - undefeated has them up right now.....

Last edited:
What size in all black sk8 hi's are you looking for? I'm done picking up pairs for myself, but am keeping an eye out for a few friends so I can  let you know if I find anything. Just a thought, but perhaps Barney's will let you do a phone order? I'm not sure if they are even carrying these in store, but they had them online last night.  If they are in store, I'd think any Barney's could do a product number search for all of their locations. 

What size in all black sk8 hi's are you looking for? I'm done picking up pairs for myself, but am keeping an eye out for a few friends so I can  let you know if I find anything. Just a thought, but perhaps Barney's will let you do a phone order? I'm not sure if they are even carrying these in store, but they had them online last night.  If they are in store, I'd think any Barney's could do a product number search for all of their locations. 
size 9.5 thanks fam

gonna call barney's

You can try the Barney's route and see if any locations have them in store and will ship. At least for online orders Barney's ships for free. 

Got the burgundy 36s and white/green eras.  I just need the navy 36s and black sk8 hi ahhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom