the Vans thread...

LPU

Can anyone tell me where i can find the dqm blue note records vans in a size 11 for a good price???? I appreciate any help thanks in advance 

^ you just missed em 50% off at bows n arrows

Didn't see too many places get em overall

Sole classics has size 11

^ you just missed em 50% off at bows n arrows

Didn't see too many places get em overall

Sole classics has size 11
Thanks for the info. I saw i missed that b&a sale. I kno sole classics has them but they are still asking full price. These dropped awhile ago and should be on sale at sole classics. 

I agree. It's weird that other places got the DQM at all, but I think they're not allowed to mark them down.
I really liked the blue notes but I refuse to pay retail as well. B&A sold out of my size before they ever went on sale /:

On another note, syndicate accounts actually aren't supposed to mark syndicates down at all, but many do just cause they sit so long.

Last edited:

Been searching for these on and off for a few years and not sure why I never considered checking for a Vans thread on NT, anyone know where can I track down a sz. 10 in these?

Been searching for these on and off for a few years and not sure why I never considered checking for a Vans thread on NT, anyone know where can I track down a sz. 10 in these?
visvans I rarely see them sold anymore I'd. Try the buy& sell on underthepalns forum or the strictly vans Facebook page but if you can't find them these are dropping this fall

Looks like some visvans are coming

Anyone know if the Size? Old School Collabs will make it over to the states? Really dig the simple look of the two and them being CA seals the deal since that extra cushioning is key when your really wearing them throughout the day. 

http://www.kicksonfire.com/the-size-x-vans-old-skool-ca-clay-and-stone-pack-releases-very-soon/

This is my first post in here didnt know they had a vans thread lol its been awhile since I bought a pair of Old Schools and never a CA version although I do have some CA Slip Ons, would they fit the same prob? I usually wear a 12 in most Vans with 13 being my Sneaker size. 

Last edited:
This might sound stupid but can anyone explain to me the difference btw Vans LX and Vans CA? I know that the Cali version vans tend to have more cushioning than the regular versions of the same model but sometimes I see Vault LX and wonder if those also have the same cushioning? 

This might sound stupid but can anyone explain to me the difference btw Vans LX and Vans CA? I know that the Cali version vans tend to have more cushioning than the regular versions of the same model but sometimes I see Vault LX and wonder if those also have the same cushioning? 

Sometimes I think they do come with the same cushioning but from past experiences the lx is more so for the shape of the shoe... Example would be the era lx has more of a point at the toe box and shorter foxing tape like the originals.

The Size? release will be online and in-store only. There collabs never hit the states.
Are you familiar with the site? I've never ordered from overseas before so I'm always hesistant when import taxes and custom fees enter the equation, I've heard that over $200 is when you get charged but not sure if thats different for each country you order from or if that limit changes during the year lol I honestly have no exp with buying outside the U.S.

Are you familiar with the site? I've never ordered from overseas before so I'm always hesistant when import taxes and custom fees enter the equation, I've heard that over $200 is when you get charged but not sure if thats different for each country you order from or if that limit changes during the year lol I honestly have no exp with buying outside the U.S.

You won't be charged customs. The exchange rate is the only thing that isn't consistent.

I've bought from overseas, several times from many countries (SNS, Footpatrol, Suppa, Hanon) and the only time i was charged customs fees was when I bought a pair of Filling Pieces peach Low Tops from Suppa in Germany because I think they were the last pair in my size in the world lol. After shipping and everything i believe they were like $235 and Customs fees were $26 from fedex. You'll get some paperwork emailed to you from someone at fedex and you'll have to fill in the blanks from a desktop computer and then email it back and they will push your order through. They will hold it other wise. I bought the shoes 6 months ago and received them but still haven't paid the fees lol. I'll get to them eventually. My biggest question is if shoes must be under $200 without or with shipping to avoid fees? All my other purchases were well under $200 even after shipping so ive never had to worry about it again. It is a hassle though.

Back
Top Bottom