the Vans thread...

Im thinking about them wish slipons....i never had a pair before.....if they are comfortable i might be in

What are y'alls favorite vans style?

I've always been partial to Old Skools myself.

First pair and I always try to keep 1 in the rotation

Im thinking about them wish slipons....i never had a pair before.....if they are comfortable i might be in
Most of my slip ones are squeaky but they are comfortable.
But if you have flat feet, put extra insoles in.
I'm torn between eras and old skools as my favorite model.
Also don't sleep on the North Face collab.
Bought another pair, really solid collab.

Thanks alot folks....i think ima go for them on friday.... im over my nike phase and need more grown folks kicks..lol

That MTE "duck" style would probably be fine .5 up. It's lined with a thick material. Someone came into the vans store that I work at wearing a 9.5 in an Era, but needed a 10 in that MTE.

That MTE "duck" style would probably be fine .5 up. It's lined with a thick material. Someone came into the vans store that I work at wearing a 9.5 in an Era, but needed a 10 in that MTE.

I was wondering if they were lined. I went ahead and got my TTS 12, didn't see a 12.5 so I hope they fit.

Nice, I just got first pair of sk8 mids this year, the AH grosso colorway

they're great, i like them more than sk8 his
Haha sadly I've actually never had a pair of Sk8-Mids, (Just Sk8-His) but they just look so damn nice, plus it's kinda a model you don't see very much. 

I was wondering if they were lined. I went ahead and got my TTS 12, didn't see a 12.5 so I hope they fit.
I sized up .5 on them.
Normally a 10.5 but 11 fits just right
The lining under the toe box makes them snug..

Last edited:

What are y'alls favorite vans style?

I've always been partial to Old Skools myself.

First pair and I always try to keep 1 in the rotation
My favorites are probaby slipsons look wise. I always like when a cool pattern is done on them like the pendleton collab.

Caliroots has Vans Syndicates and Vans Vaults , its a few dollars more but you get a four hour head start

Caliroots has Vans Syndicates and Vans Vaults , its a few dollars more but you get a four hour head start

Saw that one on their newsletter. By any chance you know of any US online boutiques releasing this? Is it the usual suspects who recently released the wtaps X vans collab?

Saw that one on their newsletter. By any chance you know of any US online boutiques releasing this? Is it the usual suspects who recently released the wtaps X vans collab?
Only syndicate accounts.

The last wtaps release was vans vault which more stores carry.

Last edited:
Wish collab drops online today at 3pm.

I think I might pickup the hi's. 

They look 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Only syndicate accounts.
The last wtaps release was vans vault which more stores carry.

been searching online which stores would have them. do you mind pointing me to a couple who will carry these? any help would be appreciated. you can pm if you don't want spots to be blown. just looking for one to rock. thanks.

Last edited:
I'm glad most people still sleep on vans. The Wish sk8 hi was an easy grab at 2pm my time, i had to make a Wish account, put in all of my info, and log into paypal and still got through no problem.

Last edited:
no 12 by the time I saw the shoes up. Not too down since there are many worthy releases this month.

Back
Top Bottom