the Vans thread...

My god. They say game over on the bottom? That's pretty hard.
Kinda makes me want to stomp someone out.
(all jokes)

I forget the the dude that makes them. His site was posted here. If you're up for the challenge, you can go to DJ Mustards IG and look for when he posed his pair. I remember him tagging the dude that makes them.

Looks like he untagged him :frown:

I forget the the dude that makes them. His site was posted here. If you're up for the challenge, you can go to DJ Mustards IG and look for when he posed his pair. I remember him tagging the dude that makes them.

Looks like he untagged him :frown:

If you're talking about that recent pic, that's not the one I'm referring to. I'm talking about a couple from several months ago.

Anyone have experience with the 50th anniv Slip On Pro?

Did these just release? 

The UltraCush is neccessary for me, these are so flat otherwise...

Anyone have experience with the 50th anniv Slip On Pro?
Did these just release? 

The UltraCush is neccessary for me, these are so flat otherwise...

I picked up a pair the other day. The pro model fits a bit tighter than the regular version and it definitely has a softer insole. I compared both the regular version and pro model and could see the difference up close but otherwise it's hard to tell just from a glance. Pro model has a duralast outsole (extra rubber around front), thicker collar around ankle, and softer insole (Ultracush HD). I went with the pro model because I wanted a more durable and comfortable shoe. It's worth the extra $13.

Not a fan of those personally. The vault 50th anniversary checkered past slip-on where it's at.

Picked these up at my local J Crew for $40.

Not a fan of those personally. The vault 50th anniversary checkered past slip-on where it's at.
With the leather weave? I disagree. 

I do like vault era lx checkerboard alot but those are gone. 

Last edited:
Picked up the Engineered Garments off white slips the other day. Loved them in pics but I'm not sure how I feel about them in person, as they're my first pair of slip ons.

New here. And I want to try my luck at st.alfred tom. But it seems a lot too late. Is anyone familiar with with how they work. Like when should I line up? Do they allow lines? Any info and stuff like that would be appreciated

New here. And I want to try my luck at st.alfred tom. But it seems a lot too late. Is anyone familiar with with how they work. Like when should I line up? Do they allow lines? Any info and stuff like that would be appreciated

There will be a line for the highsnobiety ultraboosts. Probably less than 25. At 10am, they'll most likely ask if anyone is not in line for the boosts and you'll be able to cut the line and go in and buy the vans. You could arrive around when they open and you'll still secure a pair. They have about 100 pairs for each color and I'm really confident that there won't be that many people lined up for the vans.

There will be a line for the highsnobiety ultraboosts. Probably less than 25. At 10am, they'll most likely ask if anyone is not in line for the boosts and you'll be able to cut the line and go in and buy the vans. You could arrive around when they open and you'll still secure a pair. They have about 100 pairs for each color and I'm really confident that there won't be that many people lined up for the vans.

Thanks appreciated the info.

question

what vans models would you like to see brought back
I wanted to hear what others thought or had to say about models many others may have forgot you know

can anyone please tell me how the vans x taka hyashi collab fits?

or and idea of how this shoe fits?

i have never owned this model before.

my TTS is a 9.5. all my other other vans are mostly 9.5 but i have some sz. 10's.

Back
Top Bottom