the Vans thread...

^ I had already knew they had them in stock, but they don't have my size. Do Vans run big like Converse?

^ I had already knew they had them in stock, but they don't have my size. Do Vans run big like Converse?

I think they run pretty TTS depending on the materials, but those should be TTS. What size do you need fam?

Last edited:
I have a pair of all black authentic, and although I wear them once every few months, the midsole seems grayish instead of black. How do you guys clean them?

Its easy to clean the white midsoles of other vans with magic eraser, but the black on black seems more difficult

Nice

I like vans that have white midsole and white piping. Looks cleaner in my opinion.

Might get a pair of these. Authentics or eras

pimp.gif

Anyone cop the Year of the Horse Sk8 Hi's? Debating on copping either the chili or dress blue's. Blossom's look ILL as well.

Nice
Still kinda salty how my cc went through but was cancelled because my address was off by a initial instead of actual word..smh
I want the cherry blossom yoth but S.P.O.T. Are sold out and can't track them down.
Just ordered the 8five2 authentics,can't wait..

Last edited:
Nice
Still kinda salty how my cc went through but was cancelled because my address was off by a initial instead of actual word..smh
I want the cherry blossom yoth but S.P.O.T. Are sold out and can't track them down.
Just ordered the 8five2 authentics,can't wait..

vans.com has all the YOTH.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can anyone point me in a direction to find Vans x Ubiq Sk8 hi in size 9, Thanks! I can pay as much as needed but I just cant find my size

Last edited:
Last edited:
help me out fambs, I owned a pair of Ak8 hi's back in the day, it was a Hosoi collab with the red and white stripes. Does anybody know where I can cop them?

help me out fambs, I owned a pair of Ak8 hi's back in the day, it was a Hosoi collab with the red and white stripes. Does anybody know where I can cop them?
Are you talking about the rising suns..
I sold my beat pair back in the day...
vans-sk8-hi-hosoi.jpg

img10014549061.jpeg

Are you talking about the rising suns..
I sold my beat pair back in the day...
vans-sk8-hi-hosoi.jpg

img10014549061.jpeg

yes those!

The ones that don't show the actual sun, just the stripes. I would pay a pretty penny for a pair of those.

Top 5 shoe ever for me.

edit: although at this point I would take either pair in a 13.

Last edited:
yes those!

The ones that don't show the actual sun, just the stripes. I would pay a pretty penny for a pair of those.

Top 5 shoe ever for me.

edit: although at this point I would take either pair in a 13.
I only saw a 10 on ebay that were pre owned...
Hate I sold mines but needed money at the time..

Back
Top Bottom