the Vans thread...

still hunting for that 11.5 chukka and 11 sk8 hi. if anyone comes up with more spots that would be greatly appreciated :D

ubiq sold out in store btw

Last edited:
was there a line at UNDFTD Las Vegas? Don't usually shop there because my size disappears before they even release anything, or they never get my size.

Got a pair of olives sk8 hi in my size 8.5 at commonwealth DC. The guy in front of me got the last black ones for my size smh. Went like 30 before they opened and I was about 10th in line.

Btw, w)taps is pronounced "double taps." Not "double-u taps." Heard so many people in line pronouncing it wrong lmao
I would've been there if they had 13s :frown:

I copped my pair last night on some canadian site they sat for a long while. 
smokin.gif

Damnit I called both those shops about 10 times a piece and never got through.
I've been at this since last night with no luck haha

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick

Just got through at likelihood for my size in the Hi.
I'm donezo woo

Last edited:
Damnit I called both those shops about 10 times a piece and never got through.
I've been at this since last night with no luck haha

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick

Just got through at likelihood for my size in the Hi.
I'm donezo woo
What size did u order?

If any of these places has them for no tax and free shipping (and you're willing to oop), I need a size 10 olive Authentic. Will pay the $60 plus shipping to me.

Retail is 65
But I'm only gonna give you 60.

lol whatever retail is I'll pay.

Retail + shipping is worth it for me. Retail + tax + shipping + shipping is not. Anyways, just thought I'd ask.

Sneaker shopping in Canada sucks.

But I'm only gonna give you 60.

lol whatever retail is I'll pay.

Retail + shipping is worth it for me. Retail + tax + shipping + shipping is not. Anyways, just thought I'd ask.

Sneaker shopping in Canada sucks.

You selling thousands of dollars worth of shoes in your signature and $15 is a problem on some wtaps x vans bones... I'll never understand this sneaker ****.

You selling thousands of dollars worth of shoes in your signature and $15 is a problem on some wtaps x vans bones... I'll never understand this sneaker ****.
If you buy some of the shoes in my sig I wouldn't have to care about the $15 lol

Back
Top Bottom