the Vans thread...

Anybody order Wtaps from Good Will Out and receive shipping/tracking yet? My Caliroots order already arrived today but no tracking from GWO yet.

seems like most these places havent dealt with a hyped drop before. nrml store i emailed and they said they would take a few more days to process all the orders from saturday. like damn how many pairs did they have to begin with to have not shipped by now.

They were up. The middle sizes sold out fast, I think 8-10 were sold out by the time I saw Blends' tweet.

The blue of those urban outfitters is beautiful

wish it had a white midsole though

Thank you everyone for the links you've posted. I'm beyond satisfied with my purchase from both 1stOG and Today Clothing. After seeing these in person I'm keeping both sets. Oh and to help others out I have fat and wide feet and I'm very glad I went TTS.

***I purchased the chukkas so they may fit differently than the Hi's or the authentics***

Last edited:
Went ahead and emailed Blends and they gave me the tracking lol. My olive Sk8 His and Chukkas should be here tomorrow :smokin

so cal peeps, i copped the og checkerboard slip ons at blends costa mesa today.

give em a call tmrw if you're looking for em.

did anyone that ordered from nrml have their order shipped yet? never dealt with such terrible customer service online. they need to get it together.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules in this thread:

I have a pair of WTAPS Black Lows in 10.5US

I am looking to see if anyone has a pair of 10US they want to size swap with me?

Laces have been swapped from white to blacks only but not worn. (BNIB, DS??)

Still amazes me how chukkas are the least hyped out of the pack (considering it was the most hyped 003 way back when imo). Then again the design for the 003 chukkas >..

anyway -- I need to be blessed with the sk8-his for this release. :rolleyes size 8.5 is such a unicorn size.

got 2 authentics, 1 sk8 and 3 chukkas...love the chukkas the best. was confused when chukkas were the last to sell out everywhere but once i got em in, was glad that was the situation! went overboard with this release but wtaps is once in a very rare moon.

Back
Top Bottom