the Vans thread...

yeah still some small sizes so couldn't have been that hard i guess. I don't wear sk8 HIs but was just wondering how it went
I don't wear them either but I did like the look.  Not like it was a huge loss.  If they were OS that would be something different.

Is og checkerboard worth the buy? Want some slip ons for Fri dress down in the office. Lazy for em laces so looking for slip ons. Any suggestions besides checkerboard? If checkerboard, anywhere selling it online? Thanks fam

Is og checkerboard worth the buy? Want some slip ons for Fri dress down in the office. Lazy for em laces so looking for slip ons. Any suggestions besides checkerboard? If checkerboard, anywhere selling it online? Thanks fam

They're pretty easy to find G. What size are you? They've restocked quite a few times this year. If you're cool with just the regular slip ons, they should have them at your local Vans store. They're flooded in my area.

They're pretty easy to find G. What size are you? They've restocked quite a few times this year. If you're cool with just the regular slip ons, they should have them at your local Vans store. They're flooded in my area.
Checkout Nordstrom Rack, as the one in my area (Dallas) has a few. Although, the selection and savings isn't much (despite Vans in general being relatively inexpensive), but I would rock the colors and some of the styles they have.

I see. I'm US10. Will take a look ard online then cos where I'm from, limited selection. Hahah. Nice slip on you got btw.

Checkout Nordstrom Rack, as the one in my area (Dallas) has a few. Although, the selection and savings isn't much (despite Vans in general being relatively inexpensive), but I would rock the colors and some of the styles they have.

Will checkout online!

Does anyone know if those 2 new style 36's are going to release in the states? Thanks!

Looking for size 11.5 or 12 in any of the toy storys. Not really finding any for retail...if anybody knows where please post a link or PM me if it's lowkey

Back
Top Bottom