the Vans thread...

Welp, super glad I didn't wake up for that Blends drop. LMFAO

I too am glad i went to sleep instead of trying. Them announcing when they would launch is the worst thing they could do, especially since it gave bots plenty of time to raid the inventory. People forget that boy boys make their living by reselling and controlling the market so of course they’re going to snatch up anything that has a potential to make profit.

So, now they are on the Vans site AND GQ just wrote them up on their blog. RIP to my chances of copping at retail.

Also, just as an FYI to those on this thread, Darkside Initiative in SF is on the Vault dealer list, but they said they will not be receiving this release.

Also, just as an FYI to those on this thread, Darkside Initiative in SF is on the Vault dealer list, but they said they will not be receiving this release.
theres 2 vault dealers in my city and one got them very early but the second has no news.. its weird how they do their releases cause i remember even the last WTAPS release, the second store only got like 4 models out of 6.

Back
Top Bottom