the Vans thread...

copped orange era after blk sold out on haven.

But then I hit the STA raffle for the blk eras. So I guess I have both eras now

Hit on orange highs from proper. My girl hit on black lows from darkside, and got black highs and lows from FCFS at Union. Just need the orange lows to complete this set. Should be easy to trade black lows for orange lows right? Lol 71F7E78F-1346-4731-ADCA-E7BAA200AD51.jpeg

Hit on both eras from blends thanks to Copdate, but still waiting on my invoice. Then hit Bodega for the Orange Sk8 Hi, and St Alfred on Black eras. Just think last night I thought I was going to be stuck with two pairs of socks.

nah I manualed all 4 this morning when they first when up. they took them off for a bit and then put them back up 3 hours later with most sizes gone (probably from the initial orders).

thanks man. i haven't used that. site since back in the days before they revamped their site and now only carry popular footwear. it use to be easy to cop (but that is a given since bot wasnt really a thing). gives me hope. Has this been the same experience for you for all the other popular releases?

Hit on both eras from blends thanks to Copdate, but still waiting on my invoice. Then hit Bodega for the Orange Sk8 Hi, and St Alfred on Black eras. Just think last night I thought I was going to be stuck with two pairs of socks.

Nothing for me yet from Blends Copdate. Anyone else hit on Blends?

i didnt hit blends but ive hit on copdate raffles before.

After you confirm/pay $5 smh for your win, the store will reach out to you with an invoice to complete the order. Last time i won, it took them almost a full day later to send invoice

Back
Top Bottom