The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Lol at coming in here week after week complaining about this show

Just stop watching if it sucks

I didn't watch the show again was it good?

We get it, you want attention

Lol at coming in here week after week complaining about this show

Just stop watching if it sucks

We get it, you want attention
Pretty much sums it up. Its been 4 seasons and y'all still complaining about the same ****. Chances are it won't improve to what you want it to be so either stop watching it and stop coming in here saying it sucks every week.

Her character ain't.

Ain't no laws or jurisdictions no more though bruh. Just like that pint of moonshine held 100x value than that 20K they burned to light the house.

I didn't want it to happen but I knew she was up to no good the moment she set off looking for some drank. When she started truth or dare I just knew she was gonna mention she hadn't been deflowered yet.

I do wonder if they're gonna have to whack Corrrl like they did Walt on Lost just because of his real life physical growth outpacing the character

so beth and mr dixon made it to washington dc by foot when glen and whatsherface drove 3-4 hrs and still was about halfway?

^ What?? :lol:

I take it you missed the part where Daryl said he and Michonne discovered the moonshine shack one time while they were out venturing around on their own. No way they ventured into D.C. and then wandered back to the prison in GA. :lol:

:wow:

but what about the spoon?

possible spoiler...
I was thinking they could possibly be the Washington DC guys Abraham's crew was talking to? I originally thought it might've been a mass suicide of rich folks but that "rich *****" torso on the mannequin was obviously done by some savages. Maybe the cannibals?

Last edited:
Lol, they aren't in DC, it was just a collection spoon thing. It's obvious foreshadowing. Did y'all sleep though high school English class? Lol

Lol, they aren't in DC, it was just a collection spoon thing. It's obvious foreshadowing. Did y'all sleep though high school English class? Lol

I'm not saying they were in DC already, but maybe they were the camp who Abraham's crew was talking about from DC. It looked like they were camped in there for awhile before they died and maybe that's why Abraham lost contact with them.

Last edited:
Ain't no laws or jurisdictions no more though bruh. Just like that pint of moonshine held 100x value than that 20K they burned to light the house.

I didn't want it to happen but I knew she was up to no good the moment she set off looking for some drank. When she started truth or dare I just knew she was gonna mention she hadn't been deflowered yet.

I do wonder if they're gonna have to whack Corrrl like they did Walt on Lost just because of his real life physical growth outpacing the character

Y'all need to stop with the Corrrrrrl :rofl:

And Kinney is 28.
Her character ain't.
laugh.gif
Show-wise, I refuse to believe she's under 18 the same way I refuse to believe Corrl is still 13.
in a post-apocolyptic world, is there really underage?

I cringe at the thought of giving beth the goods. She has nothing physically to offer. I was trying to see if she had a butt... But that's a no go :lol: not even a little hip... She's definitely casted perfectly because she has the properties of a definite 16 year old.

Can't see Darryl blazing it....

Off topic I can't remember ever seeing a white guy with the name Darryl

Back
Top Bottom