The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Show has fallen off so bad since season 1.

Watching True Detective then having to sit through TWD is brutal. Show just drags on milking episodes.

Going to wait until the season ends then blow through the series on a weekend.

I still LOVE this show.

HOWEVER......the NEED to do something else.

something different. a new challenge a new challenge or something.

like running or flying zombies, something....just SOMETHING!

that first episode tho......and when rick was in the tank in the beginning :pimp:

Havent been keeping up with the show.
Are the this week and last wek's episodes worth watching?
From the perspective of someone who has a negative opinion of the show.
Dont emm care bout spoilers anymore.

Havent been keeping up with the show.
Are the this week and last wek's episodes worth watching?
From the perspective of someone who has a negative opinion of the show.
Dont emm care bout spoilers anymore.

I always read your posts in here cause I know we have the same opinion, and no they are not worth watching :lol:

Show has fallen off so bad since season 1.

Watching True Detective then having to sit through TWD is brutal. Show just drags on milking episodes.

Going to wait until the season ends then blow through the series on a weekend.

Show isn't even about nothing anymore

episode was the epitome of filler, no plot advancement at all. I wish Kirkman would speed it up so it catches up to the comic and people could have no clue what's next

-weird i was just talking about an episode on a golf course last week :rofl:. Is that in the comic?

-very very slow boring episode.

-The actress who plays beth is not very talented. she has the same carl struggle acting skills

-Norman Reedus is a very very good actor. And he saved this episode. The writers have to understand that the show would absolutely not survive if they killed off his character.

-The back and forth drinking game scene was good and hit me in the feels, mainly because norman reedus is great at conveying the pain and agony he's lived with his entire miserable life.

-I wish every episode could be like last weeks |I

JB Smoove is a damn fool.  Curb ruined him for me b/c all I see now is Leon.  
laugh.gif

This episode was a lot better than the other episodes where they just followed one group. The acting was so much better compared to the other episodes. Karl is the worst actor of all time.

But still, they need to cut this out and get everyone together. I don't find any of these characters interesting enough to want to follow them for the entire episode.

Okay episode tonight

I was dying when Daryl started beating that zombie in the arm with the golf club. :rofl:

I wanted to unplug my damn tv when Beth drank that moonshine like nothing. That ish was supposed to cave her chess in. :rolleyes

After tonight's episode it's pretty much guaranteed that Daryl is gonna be hitting Beth's cervix one day.

JB Smoove was the best part of the night. That's the most boring Beth has talked the entire time she's been on Walking Dead.

Back
Top Bottom