The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The burned walkers and smoke are from the house that Darryl and Beth burned down. They symbolize how close everyone is to each other.
Terminus is the original name of Atlanta. They're walking in circles. They're headed back to the city famalams.

wont lie. in that exact scene, i noticed it right away and it kinda bugged me for a second. especially since they put lizzie in the foreground AND had carol look at the gun like o_O? if ur gonna have it in focus, have it be realistic lol. thats Gas BB gun level of recoil
roll.gif

will someone explain this gif to me. cuz... just...explain it to me.

I DIDNT EVEN PUT THIS TOGETHER! WOW
even mika acted the recoil
laugh.gif

I just watched the episode and thought it was great, definitely better than the last two. 

I don't know if this has been mentioned though, the scene when they're walking on the railroad right before the walker gets stuck, Judith isn't in the picture at all. 
nerd.gif

Now that I think about it more, one of the funniest lines ever delivered on television was Carol telling Lizzie that it's a bad idea to make Judith into a walker because she's not old enough to walk yet. :rofl:

Maybe next season we'll get some baby walkers.

horrible episode. 1 hour on characters no one really cares about. lazy writing and directing.

Nah, that was actually one of my favorite episodes of the show. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it was lazy.

Nah, that was actually one of my favorite episodes of the show. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it was lazy.

Just because you liked it doesn't mean it was not lazy :lol:

I don't care about carol or those two girls. Story didn't advance any except to show how crazy lizzy was and two very creepy killings. Of course the usual close encounters.

Ok like the top 6-8 characters are not even in this episode. That's kinda filler to me.

:lol: at baby walkers SMH

I don't care about carol or those two girls. Story didn't advance any except to show how crazy lizzy was and two very creepy killings. Of course the usual close encounters.

Ok like the top 6-8 characters are not even in this episode. That's kinda filler to me.

cool story bro.

Just because you liked it doesn't mean it was not lazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at baby walkers SMH
I agree, everything seemed so forced, unnatural, unrealistic, and predictable.

On top everything these kid actors are horrible, AMC has really diminished the quality of the show by not investing more money into it. 

I really hope another zombie apocalypse TV show comes out and does well, maybe that will improve the writing for the show.

Last edited:
I'm sure huge fans of the comic book, would rather have TWD step their writing game up.

The show has went downhill since Season 1, ever since Frank Darabont was fired and ever since AMC started controlling the creative aspect of the show.

As far as zombie genre writing, the people who wrote The Last Of Us are pretty damn good. If the movie studio lets them cook then the movie should be around the same quality.

I agree, everything seemed so forced, unnatural, unrealistic, and predictable.

On top everything these kid actors are horrible, AMC has really diminished the quality of the show by not investing more money into it. 

I really hope another zombie apocalypse TV show comes out and does well, maybe that will improve the writing for the show.
I think the kids acting is what made it seemed forced. But overall I think it was a very well written episode. From Tyrese's line where he said that he wasn't ready to be around new people just yet.. How they showed the emotional toll this is taking on the kids ... it's something these shows never seem to address, it's like here's the zombie apocalypse now deal with it.... It's not like they grew up like Daryl accustomed to the grimy side of life ... Hell they probably never even came any where close to dealing with the idea or concept of death.

Then you add in Carol and her entire transformation. There were so many layers to this episode but the really bad acting from the kids took away from it

PS. The Psycho girl is also acting on shameless....... doing psycho things and her acting is much better on there

Last edited:
i dunno if i wanna see whats goin on in the comic right now in the show 

the telltale people should be writing the show if anything 
laugh.gif

Last week's ep...

Scene was straight from the comic.
Why the good/smart girl have to die though?
mean.gif

I honestly surprised/pleased that they went there. 

This ep. was as good as a BB ep.

Soon as they started talking bout "we should live here," I knew that sadness awaits my heart.

I swear some folks just don't get it.

The point of the show is to show how folks are dealing with an apocalypse. The last episode showed how the epidemic is affecting EVERYONE. Kids can't be kids, they literally have to be trained killers to even have a chance. These folks wake up every day expecting to SEE someone they know or love die. This show is not meant to have a happy ending or make you fell warm and fuzzy inside.

Back to the actual episode...

There was no filler, we saw how Cutty (He'll always be Cutty to me) dealt with finding out who killed his lady. He took it rather well compared to last season where he went crazy for a few episodes. We saw Carol regret not taking Rick's advice of not giving children weapons. We also saw the psychological toll of killing things through the eyes of children who have no idea what's really going on. This episode was better than just watching Beth and Darryl play house while Maggie takes naps with zombies

I like how that girl who got shanked had a Cutty moment.

"Couldn't squeeze the trigger."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom