The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I agree. I was hoping Rick would say something revealing like, "I'm a daywalker. I'm invincible. I'm going to bite all their faces off."

real talk,i knew he was gonna say something like "they messing with the wrong people" but i was HOPING he was gonna say something like "im invincible" or " i can transform into a walker at will"

:rofl:

Last edited:
All this unnecessary negativity to a good finale 
mean.gif

^
If the ratings are still high then they won't care about quality.

Mad Men is in it's final season now. So they'll milk this show as long as they can.

What network is the spinoff supposed to be on?

Not to mention they're not trying to catch up to the comic either. The show isn't going anywhere any time soon, y'all should know this already

i just cant believe it. first kirkman lied his a** off saying this would be the biggest cliffhanger in the series. the episode was trying to pick up steam but kept getting interrupted by commercials. then im looking at the clock like hmmm the show has to wrap up in 5 minutes what r they gonna do? rick whos smart enough to notice glenns riot gear and a lump in someones pocket, was too dumb to notice they were getting corralled into a corner? then delivers that garbage line?

and not only did he deliver that garbage line, but they set it up as if he was about to drop a bomb. its like they italicized AND bolded AND underlined his corny line. how do u set up with "theyre gonna feel really stupid when they find out...REAL stupid when they find out...." 

im over here like, "find out what rick!? find out what? you already planted bombs? you kept an extra weapon? you already planned for this?"

"find out that they messed with the wrong people."

It's telling when the best scenes in the show come straight from the comics. They should learn from this.

I been saying that since forever, but folks always tell me to go and reread the comic or whatever. Best episodes they have are when they stick with the source. One of the few episodes for me that they created on their own and was great was Clear.

Not to mention they're not trying to catch up to the comic either. The show isn't going anywhere any time soon, y'all should know this already
No one is debating that's it's not going anywhere soon. I want it to be on as long as possible, as long it's good.

This is like the 76'ers tanking. It's so obvious that they're trying to to space out the best scenes in the most efficient way possible to keep people watching, instead of just consistently being good. How is this a good season finale? A good finale should wrap some things up, while leaving a conflict to look forward to. This answered nothing, instead adding more questions. It's just bad. 

i just cant believe it. first kirkman lied his a** off saying this would be the biggest cliffhanger in the series. the episode was trying to pick up steam but kept getting interrupted by commercials. then im looking at the clock like hmmm the show has to wrap up in 5 minutes what r they gonna do? rick whos smart enough to notice glenns riot gear and a lump in someones pocket, was too dumb to notice they were getting corralled into a corner? then delivers that garbage line?

and not only did he deliver that garbage line, but they set it up as if he was about to drop a bomb. its like they italicized AND bolded AND underlined his corny line. how do u set up with "theyre gonna feel really stupid when they find out...REAL stupid when they find out...." 

im over here like, "find out what rick!? find out what? you already planted bombs? you kept an extra weapon? you already planned for this?"

"find out that they messed with the wrong people."

That's exactly how I felt about the last line....
I really was expecting him to say something else. Overall... that was a great midseason finale but as a season finale... it was pretty goodish

Overall this was a decent season, definitely better than the last 2. I just think nothing will ever compare to the first season.

Maybe it's part of the fact that Breaking Bad was on the same network and the writing was just so superb and kept upping the ante, but TWD overall has been meh.

I've enjoyed American Horror Story a lot more than this show.

No one is debating that's it's not going anywhere soon. I want it to be on as long as possible, as long it's good.

This is like the 76'ers tanking. It's so obvious that they're trying to to space out the best scenes in the most efficient way possible to keep people watching, instead of just consistently being good. How is this a good season finale? A good finale should wrap some things up, while leaving a conflict to look forward to. This answered nothing, instead adding more questions. It's just bad. 

What did they have to wrap up?

What did they have to wrap up?

other than Beth, Tyreese and Carol's whereabouts there was nothing else. I thought it was clear about the cannibalism, they ran past a pile of human bones before being surrounded.

It ended fine, the delivery of that last line was just cheesy

other than Beth, Tyreese and Carol's whereabouts there was nothing else. I thought it was clear about the cannibalism, they ran past a pile of human bones before being surrounded.

It ended fine, the delivery of that last line was just cheesy

Yeah, there was nothing to wrap up, and they gave us a hint on what's coming, but I'm still waiting on his response

Did we ever find out about the virus and how glenn and sasha were cured?

Also this show picks and chooses when to follow its own rules. Gun goes off by ricks head and he's stunned, 30 seconds later gun goes of by Michonne's head..no issues. Sometime zombies are godly other times little girls play with em, I need better consistency. I enjoy watching tho

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the season, can't wait for the next.

Any word on the spinoff show yet?

Back
Top Bottom