The Walking Dead - Official Thread

What did they have to wrap up?
Seriously? 
laugh.gif

We still know nothing about Teminus at all. They keep implying certain things but just teased even more without revealing anything. That was the whole build up from the start of the season right? 

Where's Beth? 

Where's Carol, Tyrese and Judith?

What was the point of the flashbacks with Herschel trying to instill longevity in the group? Introducing something like that so late, it should be wrapped up before you make us wait another 6-8 months? 

How did Sasha, Bob, Glen, Maggie, the army dudes get caught?

My point is, the is a good show that's being turned into a bad show by them trying to stretch things out. It's cool though, a lot of people will still enjoy it for what it is *(including me) but man, so much potential squandering by greed. 

Last edited:
Seriously? :lol:

We still know nothing about Teminus at all. They keep implying certain things but just teased even more without revealing anything. That was the whole build up from the start of the season right? 

Where's Beth? 

What was the point of the flashbacks with Herschel trying to instill longevity in the group? Introducing something like that so late, it should be wrapped up before you make us wait another 6-8 months? 

And all of that is to be answered next season obviously. You said you want a conflict to look forward to and you already have it. If you don't see it then that's on you.

Last edited:
Seriously? :lol:

Where's Beth? 

All will be answered next season i guess.

And all of that is to be answered next season obviously.
Which proves my point that this was a filler season. What's the payoff? Rick biting someone in the neck is supposed to tide us over I guess 
laugh.gif

There was only 1 hour of footage that's relevant to what's coming next season.

I'm a huge fan of the show BTW, not trying to troll.  This is just bad. I'll still watch but with completely different expectations because I can't dumb myself down anymore for this money grabbing garbage show.

Last edited:
Watch Beth get abducted by people who run a spa or people holed up in a Costco. She's chilling in a nice chair eating some canned peaches.

Which proves my point that this was a filler season. What's the payoff? Rick biting someone in the neck is supposed to tide us over I guess :lol:  

I'm a huge fan of the show BTW, not trying to troll.  This is just bad. I'll still watch but with completely different expectations because I can't dumb myself down anymore for this money grabbing garbage show.

I'm not arguing about the quality of the season. I didn't like the season as a whole. The first half was what we should've got at the end of season 3. However, the finale was solid. I don't see anything that can be said about it apart from the line people keep yappin about.

glad they died this way, this group was straight up rapists :smh:

They're in an end of the world apacalypse dudes is going to get their nut off and so would you brah... I would have been found a spot and held some poor unsuspecting chick ****hold... Ariel Castro :smh: shameful... yes I know... the dambs... not one.

The very end ruined the episode. No teaser at all smh

But we know Tyreese, Judith and Carol still out there. And Beth, unless they were on the grill lol

Exactly.

AMC is gambling here. They're trying their hardest to drag this show out because their golden child, Breaking Bad, is over now. However, I think it's going to backfire because the decline in quality is huge. This whole season, minus 1 hour of footage, was basically filler.

:rofl: dude you must not follow ratings or something... this is and has been for a minute the number one most viewed program on all of TV even beating out the NFL I think some dude was saying in here... just like everything else brah they have shareholders they have to answer to and just like everything else in this world they're in it to make money.

Yes, Breaking Bad is probably at the top of the food chain when it comes to TV shows, but it never put up even close to the numbers Walking Dead does even the series finale... a lot of people caught onto Breaking Bad after it started getting so much praise.

A lot of people been with the Walking Dead from day one jump because they heavily hyped and promoted it... Walking Dead is their baby because of the numbers it brings in and popularity, but Mad Men wins them a lot of awards.

i just cant believe it. first kirkman lied his a** off saying this would be the biggest cliffhanger in the series. the episode was trying to pick up steam but kept getting interrupted by commercials. then im looking at the clock like hmmm the show has to wrap up in 5 minutes what r they gonna do? rick whos smart enough to notice glenns riot gear and a lump in someones pocket, was too dumb to notice they were getting corralled into a corner? then delivers that garbage line?

and not only did he deliver that garbage line, but they set it up as if he was about to drop a bomb. its like they italicized AND bolded AND underlined his corny line. how do u set up with "theyre gonna feel really stupid when they find out...REAL stupid when they find out...." 

im over here like, "find out what rick!? find out what? you already planted bombs? you kept an extra weapon? you already planned for this?"

"find out that they messed with the wrong people."

This :lol: I was like what plan does he have up his sleeve... did he plan for this or something... what is his plan?

I honestly thought he was going to lift up Cooooorrrrlllll's hat and have a gun hidden under their or some type of bomb or something that's why Cooorrrrllll was walking so cautiously to the train car.

Which proves my point that this was a filler season. What's the payoff? Rick biting someone in the neck is supposed to tide us over I guess :lol:  

My thoughts exactly

Show did and is doing exactly what it's supposed to...

Keep people wanting more and coming back to view.

Still love the show I hope it goes on for as long as it can... with multiple spin offs.

roll.gif
dude you must not follow ratings or something... this is and has been for a minute the number one most viewed program on all of TV even beating out the NFL I think some dude was saying in here... just like everything else brah they have shareholders they have to answer to and just like everything else in this world they're in it to make money.Yes, Breaking Bad is probably at the top of the food chain when it comes to TV shows, but it never put up even close to the numbers Walking Dead does even the series finale... a lot of people caught onto Breaking Bad after it started getting so much praise.A lot of people been with the Walking Dead from day one jump because they heavily hyped and promoted it... Walking Dead is their baby because of the numbers it brings in and popularity, but Mad Men wins them a lot of awards.This
laugh.gif
I was like what plan does he have up his sleeve... did he plan for this or something... what is his plan?
You're not actually replying to what I said but rather just going on a rant of your own with random thoughts that you think pertain to the conversation. 

:rofl: dude you must not follow ratings or something... this is and has been for a minute the number one most viewed program on all of TV even beating out the NFL I think some dude was saying in here... just like everything else brah they have shareholders they have to answer to and just like everything else in this world they're in it to make money.Yes, Breaking Bad is probably at the top of the food chain when it comes to TV shows, but it never put up even close to the numbers Walking Dead does even the series finale... a lot of people caught onto Breaking Bad after it started getting so much praise.A lot of people been with the Walking Dead from day one jump because they heavily hyped and promoted it... Walking Dead is their baby because of the numbers it brings in and popularity, but Mad Men wins them a lot of awards.This :lol: I was like what plan does he have up his sleeve... did he plan for this or something... what is his plan?

You're not actually replying to what I said but rather just going on a rant of your own with random thoughts that you think pertain to the conversation. 

No I did not you claim that Breaking Bad was their baby... you'd have a better case saying Mad Men.

Walking Dead is their money horse and their most coveted show.

Breaking Bad has/had a nowhere near the success that Walking Dead has.

Hopefully with Gimple coming back, we can finally get a consistently good season. There hasn't been one since s1. There have been great moments from then obviously, but I need some consistency.

:rofl: dude you must not follow ratings or something... this is and has been for a minute the number one most viewed program on all of TV even beating out the NFL I think some dude was saying in here... just like everything else brah they have shareholders they have to answer to and just like everything else in this world they're in it to make money.Yes, Breaking Bad is probably at the top of the food chain when it comes to TV shows, but it never put up even close to the numbers Walking Dead does even the series finale... a lot of people caught onto Breaking Bad after it started getting so much praise.A lot of people been with the Walking Dead from day one jump because they heavily hyped and promoted it... Walking Dead is their baby because of the numbers it brings in and popularity, but Mad Men wins them a lot of awards.This :lol: I was like what plan does he have up his sleeve... did he plan for this or something... what is his plan?

And they're not gambling nothing... if they are they're reading the cards or rolling with loaded dice.

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

You all will be tuning your dumb complaining behinds in to watch come October especially superb superb

Last edited:
Most annoying part of that episode was Darryl saying shes just gone about Beth. He couldnt just say what happened? That she was kidnapped. I hate this show so much cause of bull **** like that yet I still watch.

Most annoying part of that episode was Darryl saying shes just gone about Beth. He couldnt just say what happened? That she was kidnapped. I hate this show so much cause of bull **** like that yet I still watch.

That sounds like a personal problem of yours.

Yeah I didn't understand that part either... like they're all supposed to be a group and family, but they seem so distant from each other after they met up from being away for so long.

Only two that showed any type of emotion for reconnecting back was Glenn and Maggie and that's because he's loosening up her cheeks.

It's like they've all met back up now and not one hug or oh I'm so happy to see that you're alive, but where is such and such has anyone heard from this person or that person that is missing from the group?

Back
Top Bottom