The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Carol is a G!!!!

Cutty gotta get it together. :smh:

Maggie still not giving a F about her sister. :lol:

Did Michonne get her sword back? :nerd:

Hopefully Tara puts the moves on Rosita :evil: :pimp:

Still can't tell if Eugene is full of it or not.

Morgan back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think Eugene bsing. That explanation he gave was dumb af

If anyone loves zombies, I recommend podcast "We're alive". It's a zombie survival story. Free and just finished recently. Great if you have lots of idle time like sitting on a train or long trip

I think his plan is fighting germs with germs

If I heard right he was involved in using or developing a weapon that would target certain groups of people so I am assuming he will reverse engineer that plan into targeting only walkers or like connan said zombies :lol:

Last edited:

I think his plan is fighting germs with germs

If I heard right he was involved in using or developing a weapon that would target certain groups of people so I am assuming he will reverse engineer that plan into targeting only walkers or like connan said zombies :lol:

That won't stop people who die after they kill all the current walkers from turning though :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Episode was great and intense.

Carol literally saved the group.
Really thought Glen was going to die. 
The ending were that one girl was telling Carol they were raping them for weeks until they took over Terminus. Then cuts to the scene at the end, I thought for a second that was Negan, but man that was crazy. Really great episode, can't wait for the next one.

Was hoping for something like this at the end of that skirmish.

Hpzey5w.gif

So who was attacking Terminus before Carol got there?
A herd of walkers 

When Carol and Tyrese found that guy, they deterred him from setting off fireworks that would send in a different direction

So the herd ended up at terminus and they had to fight them

Fantastic opener:

Carol :pimp:
Ty :pimp:
Rick :pimp:

Let's hope the next great episode isn't the finale.

maybe it's me tripping but I felt there were some writing mishaps... So was the guy that was fighting cutty apart of the terminus camp?

And why did they show Rick about to get his neck slashed then also showed him outside bounded (when carol saw him) they didn't make that part seem like a flashback. I'm still not clear on that loud boom (that got them to stop slashing throats) because that was before they showed carol blowing things up.

my goodness. that was a great episode. 
maybe it's me tripping but I felt there were some writing mishaps... So was the guy that was fighting cutty apart of the terminus camp?

And why did they show Rick about to get his neck slashed then also showed him outside bounded (when carol saw him) they didn't make that part seem like a flashback. I'm still not clear on that loud boom (that got them to stop slashing throats) because that was before they showed carol blowing things up.
I agree though. This had me a little confused. I would say that it was just them showing how both led up to that same moment. not so much a flashback. was confusing though

It was basically showing that part from Carol's perspective.

So while Rick and the group were getting tied up, Carol was outside the fences. When they heard the boom (at the beginning of the episode), it was revealed that it was Carol shooting that tank.

And was I the only one that thought how the hell AMC got away with those throat slashing scenes :lol: .. I mean I know it's a zombie show but still.

Last edited:
And was I the only one that thought how the hell AMC got away with those throat slashing scenes
laugh.gif
.. I mean I know it's a zombie show but still.
Seriously, that was terrible and so typical. Not a moment where I even remotely thought any of the main characters would die. Now it would be of been a real twist if they killed off Glenn.

Last edited:
Carol is a G!!!!

Cutty gotta get it together. :smh:

Maggie still not giving a F about her sister. :lol:

Did Michonne get her sword back? :nerd:

Hopefully Tara puts the moves on Rosita :evil: :pimp:

Still can't tell if Eugene is full of it or not.

Morgan back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah I thought while he was saying all of his crap... okay so what's the cure. He confused me more than before with what he said. Also, he's foolish not to let others know because if he dies then all hope dies with him.

All I'll say is....

NEGAN

Who is this Negan dude you guys keep talking about, and if it's a spoiler or something from the comics that will spoil then please put it in the spoiler.

Did the main guy from Terminus I guess you could say the leader did he stay alive? If so I think that was a big mistake in letting or giving any of them hope of living because it might come back to bite them in their behinds.

Can't wait until next episode though... [Homer Simpson Drool]

I could have sworn from the season trailers posted a few pages back it showed Rick's group with the Terminus group leader together or something but I could be mistaken and too lazy to go back and look.

Last edited:
I quit watching mid last season because show just got trash to me, is it worth picking back up? Literally nothing has matched the 1st 2 seasons to me and I only made it this far off of the strength of those.

Back
Top Bottom