The Walking Dead - Official Thread

maybe it's me tripping but I felt there were some writing mishaps... So was the guy that was fighting cutty apart of the terminus camp?

And why did they show Rick about to get his neck slashed then also showed him outside bounded (when carol saw him) they didn't make that part seem like a flashback. I'm still not clear on that loud boom (that got them to stop slashing throats) because that was before they showed carol blowing things up.

This episode was all cut backs. Carol saw them before the throat slashing, then she lost them. Then blew the tanks.

I like the first episode but it was way too much too fast. They should of least did an episiode on terminus and their crew before the shoot out.

I thought someone was going to die in the first episode. Someone should of though, group is getting too big.

I like the first episode but it was way too much too fast. They should of least did an episiode on terminus and their crew before the shoot out.

I thought someone was going to die in the first episode. Someone should of though, group is getting too big.
well thats why theyre doing those 'then' and 'now' scenes. just by watching the trailers, we all know that the main terminus is still alive, so Im pretty sure they're gonna keep doing that for awhile, which will put the terminus story together better, im assuming

Someone make a GIF of the baby at the end, with that look WTH look on her face.
iXtyX9W540wJV.gif

ibuy67iVZJWDL6.gif

ibzIx07nQwJe81.gif

This was just... bad :lol:
ib0hp6RhOQLtHT.gif
Haha. I noticed that terrible face mask too. There were several other zombies with bad makeup this episode, compared to previous episodes. :lol:

Who is this Negan dude you guys keep talking about, and if it's a spoiler or something from the comics that will spoil then please put it in the spoiler.
]

You'll see who he is soon enough, no spoilers. The guy who opened the trailer at the end, when it was dark...

So happy this is back. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a camp war again where nothing moves. Otherwise it will be season 17 before they get to washington :lol:

But seriously.

Good first episode. Love that Morgan appearance at the end. After the credits? What is this? A Marvel movie. Lol.

I read the the show runner tweeted that wasn't Negan.

can someone explain why morgan never joins ricks group everytime we see him in random episodes?
The first time they met Rick didnt even have a group and Morgan thought it best to hold his ground and protect his son.

The next time they met , Morgan was out of his mind because of his sons death and was in no condition to be around people

But if he joins they cant lose 

But somebody has to die cause thats too many black people at a time 
roll.gif

Last edited:
^Has to be Tyrese , right? I can't envision the group with Morgan and Tyrese. Plus, Tyrese has become pretty useless at this point.

^Has to be Tyrese , right? I can't envision the group with Morgan and Tyrese. Plus, Tyrese has become pretty useless at this point.
Has to 

dude is an ex football player that has the potential to be the deadliest one their but is mad emotional

at this point he is the designated baby holder

I thought this was one of the better written and paced episodes ever. The "Then" and "Now" portions were crafted very well, especially how the episode ended with Mary and Gareth in the train car.

Also props to the writers for calling all the way back to the first part of last season with this guy

(he's the one who had the separated shoulder that Rick gave the watch to while he and Carol were on a supply run)

Man hold up!....just now getting to last nights ep, they finally changed the Intro, same music but different shot; I was getting tired of the other one TBH, always made me miss the first season

that wasn't Negan. The dude at the end when it was dark was the same dude that Glen free'd from the container.

Kinda hard to tell but the guy Glenn let out had long shabby hair and tattoos on his face. The guy at the end had a slick back hairstyle, looked a bit shorter. It could be him but it's not very clear

also show went from one black dude first 3 seasons to an abundance 
laugh.gif
 cant complain tho.but we alllll know at least half of them will be gone by mid season smh,just hope they dont kill my son bob(d'angelo).good to see dudes from the wire getting work.might as well throw in marlo

my goodness. that was a great episode. 

I agree though. This had me a little confused. I would say that it was just them showing how both led up to that same moment. not so much a flashback. was confusing though
ya dudes forget that they show a scene of whats gonna happen in the beginning of the show and then they hit the opening credits. and tell the story of how it led up to that scene that they showed in the beginning ? they literally do this every episode lol

Kinda hard to tell but the guy Glenn let out had long shabby hair and tattoos on his face. The guy at the end had a slick back hairstyle, looked a bit shorter. It could be him but it's not very clear
yes...the guy w/ the slicked back hair was from a clip from the past. When the dudes took back Terminus, they imprisoned him which is why he has long shabby hair.

Back
Top Bottom