The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I always find stuff like this cool. Anybody know exactly which episode he said that in?

I always find stuff like this cool. Anybody know exactly which episode he said that in?

Had to be that episode where the group that was with Darryl was close to finding Rick. The episode before Rick bit him on the neck.

I feel like they should up the stakes with the walkers, have them evolve into something more challenging...these walkers are legit target practice at this point, it's starting to look bad on screen when a zombie is able to take down an armed strong human when thy can barely walk on some ninja steez creeping up from behind like no one can hear them dragging their feet....they need to be more realistically threatening

I feel like they should up the stakes with the walkers, have them evolve into something more challenging...these walkers are legit target practice at this point, it's starting to look bad on screen when a zombie is able to take down an armed strong human when thy can barely walk on some ninja steez creeping up from behind like no one can hear them dragging their feet....they need to be more realistically threatening

Man when that zombie snuck up on Rick right before they let the crazy dude out. I busted out laughing. He bent over in Ricks ear like he was about to tell him a secret. lmaooo

Man when that zombie snuck up on Rick right before they let the crazy dude out. I busted out laughing. He bent over in Ricks ear like he was about to tell him a secret. lmaooo

Not only that! But how did he get passed Glenn, Darryl and Bob :rofl:

Yeah, im interested to see what the "enemy" is going to be this season, cause you right, if its the Zombies, we gonna need them to be more of a threat.

The story is suppose to evolve to the point where the walkers aren't the threat. It's the ppl. It's the state of the world that changed ppl that make them the bigger threat. After a while you get use to handling the walkers but not all of these different sick ppl you'll run in to.

If you want more threatening stealth opponents watch The Strain.

The story is suppose to evolve to the point where the walkers aren't the threat. It's the ppl. It's the state of the world that changed ppl that make them the bigger threat. After a while you get use to handling the walkers but not all of these different sick ppl you'll run in to.

yeah, I can respect the fact that the Walking Dead doesn't have "levels" of zombies and it's story is based around what kind of people are created in this new world. Last thing we need is the Nemesis running around trolling the commercial breaks.

Naw, they already did that with the Governor, what kinda person gets worst than that? (i dont read the comics) I hear this preacher dude is supposed to be the new enemy, but its like, Um we already dealt with an evil crazed human already, there most be something new going forward.

To be honest, I thought it was going to hit 20 million (seems as if the show gets getting bigger and bigger) INSANE NUMBERS FOR CABLE! What's really shocking is it's going against the POWERHOUSE NFL on a prime time game!

It had 2.9 million more viewers than the SNF game.

Once digital video recorder ratings are counted, it's expected to exceed 22 million viewers.

Naw, they already did that with the Governor, what kinda person gets worst than that? (i dont read the comics) I hear this preacher dude is supposed to be the new enemy, but its like, Um we already dealt with an evil crazed human already, there most be something new going forward.

As with every show, there's is always a bigger evil out there. It's just the way these stories go. If there wasn't, this show would be on the gardening channel :lol:

Anybody know how far Woodbury is from Terminus? I've always wondered what it would be like had the Governor found out about it before the prison.

Last edited:
I want to know how is Cutty getting fat during this apocalypse.

There's hardly any food out there but Cutty's stomach looking larger than usual.

Also the preview for next week looks like Sargent Carver is making an appearance.

Probably after Boardwalk Empire ends Omar is going to be on this show too.

Governor wasn't that bad as said on the Talking Dead compared to a bunch of cannibals. Like honestly, he collected some heads, liked to seduce women, had a little sadistic zombie games for the ppl to enjoy, and just wanted to be in control and would be willing to kill to keep his position. He might betray and kill you but he wasn't draining your blood out, cooking you, and eating your ribs like he a sophisticated walker.

The something new is always gonna be a different type of evil human being whether it's one person or a group. Outside of that enjoy the world building when they try to build a new society and start feeling safe.

I do see your point though. If you did read the comics you'd be questioning if any of the new threats were any worse than the Governor of the comics.

As with every show, there's is always a bigger evil out there. It's just the way these stories go. If there wasn't, this show would be on the gardening channel :lol:

Anybody know how far Woodbury is from Terminus? I've always wondered what it would be like had the Governor found out about it before the prison.
I think Terminus was in another state now. Before I was thinking it was just really far away on the outskirts of Georgia but now I'm thinking they're somewhere else but who knows until they say otherwise.

Maybe they actually trying heading to D.C.

I want to know how is Cutty getting fat during this apocalypse.

There's hardly any food out there but Cutty's stomach looking larger than usual.
Same way Hurley stayed fat on the island in LOST :lol:

Last edited:
Did anyone catch that scene when abraham was telling rosita to wait to tell the group something as they were leaving terminus? Wondering whats going on with that.

First dude they got was looking like slim shady tho

I would've never known he was the guy that Carol and rick met last season if they didn't mention it on walking dead.

Carol was such a boss in the premiere. She was like a high level character in Destiny.

How is dude keeping his mullet looking fresh and rick out there looking like the biggest bum? He seriously needs a shave and a haircut. Looking haggard as hell.

Last edited:
that really should have been the finale for last season. I liked the pacing of the episode. the actor that cutty murked was a good actor, sucks he's gone haha. I give the episode a solid 6.5 outta 10.

Sidenote: I love how badass carol was. Ol' cannibal girl got the jump on her, carol just pulls a quickdraw McGraw and fires back. Takes here out hand to hand combat style. Caps her in the leg, just to show her she's not ******* around! Love it. Fav character by far now. Glen better take notes

Back
Top Bottom