The Walking Dead - Official Thread

We didn't see tyrese beat that man to death. I think he's fronting. He probably didn't beat him to death b/c judith was in the same room.

I bet that he'll be back.

can someone explain why morgan never joins ricks group everytime we see him in random episodes?

cause its all part of the story. Morgan wanted to do things his way the 1st time so they went separate ways then the 2nd time around he went crazy

She was in that torture room with michone, we only see the group outside the room and hear the gun shot. Then michone walks out.

how did she blow up that tank up with a firecracker? some bad makeup and effects but entertaining episode

the tank said propane right?

if these teenagers could make a decent explosion with their fireworks and propane tank, Carol fire works and tank were 10x bigger :lol:

Andrea is gone bruhs, she blew her lid and Michone was there to make sure of it, she wasn't gonna let Andrea turn....that episode was sad, specially because Andrea became such a survivor...I'm afraid they might off Carol now too...they loooooove to do that in this show...make them a hero or someone with balls and then kill them off....unless is Darryl, Michone, carrrrl or Rick...

Safe to say none of those will ever be killed off...although I can see them killing off Rick...lol

I think Tyrese did off the bull tho. Probably wouldn't have it in him but after seeing dude threaten Judith, might put him over the edge.

We didn't see tyrese beat that man to death. I think he's fronting. He probably didn't beat him to death b/c judith was in the same room.

:lol:

I would like to say I see what you're doing here but I'm not sure with you.

EDIT
Cutty didn't kill that white man, like he didn't kill that black man.
NVM

Last edited:
Yah i missed quite a few references and connections that were pointed out on talking dead.

Not on the level of BB but i like the direction the show is headed.

laugh.gif

I would like to say I see what you're doing here but I'm not sure with you.

EDIT
Cutty didn't kill that white man, like he didn't kill that black man.
NVM
Couldn't ...... the ..... man.

Caught the episode on the AMC website yesterday and wow, that was a great episode. One of the best episodes they have put out in a long time. Loved the pace of the episode.

I was surprised at how good the premier was

I almost changed the channel back to Eagles game at the end

Morgan coming back got me hyped

Back
Top Bottom