The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'm tripping at how them two walkers didn't kill Noah. Look like he was holding them both off with each arm. Walkers have been shown to have some strength. Tyrese even struggled with one, well his arm was bit. But still, dude should've been done.

Man, the strength of the walkers has been inconsistent throughout this whole damn series.

the walkers are only strong enough to get you if you're getting killed off....

that's how I see it....

Last edited:

show needs lee and clementine 
nerd.gif
I wouldn't mind this, wouldn't mind it all.
Nah man, I don't feel like crying

I personally want Noah to be next, either him or Glen. they both just annoy me.

Glen simpin over Maggie

Noah doing the damn heel and toe shuffle

So Daryl is a bottom? :nerd:

Then they'll have to go fight the people at the hospital to get Carol and Beth. Basically another Mayor situation :smh:
And is young Chris becomes a regular, expect Tyrese to die cause you know they cant have too many black people on the show at once :lol:

I predicted this back in Nov :smh:

That's how they do Tyrese?:smh:
I know the television series is its own world, but sometimes you should just stick to the script. Basically saying, there should be no T-Dogg, should've been Tyrese from the jump. You introduce him differently but pretty much run with the same story. I guarantee it would make for some good tv.

No evidence needed. the show has made it clear all strong looking black males will be made to look like punks and then killed off.

Washington is probably going to be there last goal.  And I'm really surprised that the baby is still alive.  What happened to all her formula and what not.  Btw how far are they in the comics?

the baby should have died in the prison but I guess AMC was too afraid to kill a baby on the show

as for the comic they're currently in DC

Last edited:
No evidence needed. the show has made it clear all strong looking black males will be made to look like punks and then killed off.

I wish someone on the talking dead would ask them about this. One of those people in the audience would pretend to ask a fake question then throw them a swerve. They'd probably cut immediately to commercial or all pretend they don't know what they're talking about.

Washington is probably going to be there last goal.  And I'm really surprised that the baby is still alive.  What happened to all her formula and what not.  Btw how far are they in the comics?

the baby should have died in the prison but I guess AMC was too afraid to kill a baby on the show

thanks.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Where all these ninja zombies come from tho? Them mogs walking around tiptoeing up on ******. I still aint figured out how they dont hear zombies that be right behind them.

Where all these ninja zombies come from tho? Them mogs walking around tiptoeing up on ******. I still aint figured out how they dont hear zombies that be right behind them.
Stop asking logical questions, but enjoy the show.

Morgan will soon make an appearance he had to die.

Cutty :frown: as worthless as he became still got caught in the feels.

Beth and her Iggy Azelea type talent making another appearance though :smh:

Decent first episode.

they don't have a problem killing off black men left and right but they have hesitations about fading a defenseless *** baby.

and as for that 2nd part....wash your face b. 2 times.

Honestly this show has to end pretty soon. It's becone just them "being". No plot, no goal, or real sense of hope. We understand their isn't a cure, we get that shelter isn't the answer, and we've learned that people need to be avoided. So now what? They need to introduce a means to an end.the character dynamic has lost it luster for sure at this point.

I feel the same but like someone said this show prints money

The comic is just as bad to me

They seem to be running out of ideas and the new enemy is pretty boring :lol:

Back
Top Bottom