The Walking Dead - Official Thread

He came back and topped it in the "Clear" episode.

Debatable but I disagree. He set the tone for the entire show imo. He outshined even Rick.

I don't think that's fair. Of course Morgan is going to out shine rick. When Rick and Morgan first met, Morgan had already been in the thick of it. Rick literally woke up in it. If Rick wasn't in that comma, there would have been no need for Morgan.

^ I'm pretty sure when he says outshine, he's referring to the acting performances by the people who play Rick and Morgan... not what the characters were capable of doing.

^ I'm pretty sure when he says outshine, he's referring to the acting performances by the people who play Rick and Morgan... not what the characters were capable of doing.

Exactly. He made you forget it was about Rick. To be fair the entire pilot was greatness, and the emotion really can through. Ricks apology to the bike girl zombie was almost heart breaking. I mean the whole thing was "smart" and thought provoking. Where did that all go?:smh:

Last edited:
They need to do that story where it turns outs the aliens are responsible for the zombies. Then have the Governor come back as a cyborg. Of course Rick wakes up in the end and it was all a dream. That would really mess with the audience lol.

^
This guy will have to be on the show then. Say he's eugene's cousin.

They need to do that story where it turns outs the aliens are responsible for the zombies. Then have the Governor come back as a cyborg. Of course Rick wakes up in the end and it was all a dream. That would really mess with the audience lol.

Haha, but you have a point. The plot needs to change (take form is more like it). The world they built is too incomplete. So far no questions about the rest of the world has been answered

So.... did anyone watch Chris Hardwick's @midnight episode on Comedy Central last night? It featured Maggie, Eugene, and Robert Kirkman. Let's just say there was a round called Walking Dead Spoilers (meant as funny/joke spoilers) when Robert Kirkman said a spoiler that is direct from the comic :lol:

Read at your own risk, it does contain a comic book spoiler.

^
I was watching it. I thought that segment was just to make up fake spoilers. I don't read the comics so I wouldn't know. Lauren was looking good though.

They need to end about 5 characters....right now is too crowded and every episode is focused on a single group they have to split up.

Off Sasha, Gabriel, Noah, Rosita and the redneck liar....how I forget this fools name :lol:

They are useless....focus on those core characters...

Yooooooo I forgot they even existed lol

Rosita fine self :pimp:

When the governor about to be introduced I was like
eek.gif

If person-who-shall-not-be-named get's the governor treatment.
grin.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

That will literally be the last straw for me.

...or not.

When the governor about to be introduced I was like:wow:
If person-who-shall-not-be-named get's the governor treatment.>D |I :\

That will literally be the last straw for me.
...or not.
You should already know, they're definitely gonna water him down some, lol.

So.... did anyone watch Chris Hardwick's @midnight episode on Comedy Central last night? It featured Maggie, Eugene, and Robert Kirkman. Let's just say there was a round called Walking Dead Spoilers (meant as funny/joke spoilers) when Robert Kirkman said a spoiler that is direct from the comic
laugh.gif

Read at your own risk, it does contain a comic book spoiler.

nerd.gif

I thought the same at that moment. But I think with Kirkman straight out saying that, it will be another character. I'm pretty sure it will almost be line for line to the comics. Meaning, another black character will be murk'd,
mean.gif
There has to be symbolism in that.  I think it's to say that Glenn is safe and like you said, expect another black character to get offed. If Morgan gets kissed by Lucille.
mean.gif

When the burtied Tyrese, they didn't put a bullet to his head.

I think be get Walker Tyrese VS Sasha later on. Should be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom