The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Nah they aren't going to make it a Rick bs Morgan thing. I bet that's a cut scene when they are going to try to stop him from doing something dumb that can get him killed

Had no idea Smiley would be in the spin off. Looks really good from that trailer. Can't wait. :smokin

Last edited:
FTWD :wow:

Think I saw my old bae Cassie Steele aka Manny Santos from Degrassi make an appearance

"Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?"

Man I like Morgan, I really do. But he's about to get that *** whooped. :lol: Rick killed his best friend for these people and you think he's gonna back down now?

Fear the Walking Dead really only interests me because its a completely original storyline. Beyond that it doesn't look that good.

I predict it being fairly slow for the first few ep's.

Yes, I'm basic and just want zombie killing right out the gate :lol:

So all my zombie shows don't come back until the fall. TWD, FTWD, and ZNation :smh: I needs my zombie fix b. Can only watch World War Z so many times :lol:

So all my zombie shows don't come back until the fall. TWD, FTWD, and ZNation :smh: I needs my zombie fix b. Can only watch World War Z so many times :lol:
FTWD is out next month man

Is it out now? No, don't peddle that false silver lining in my face man :lol:. But it seems like they should've Ran this when TWD was off sorta like ABC tried to do w/ Once Upon A Time in Wonderland.

No clip of the priest :nerd:

Good. Son is by far the biggest ***** in the history of the entire show. :smh: :smh: :smh: Couldn't stand a single second of his whining and justifying. Was annoying as hell from the moment he appeared on screen. I wanted him to get bit so they could put a bullet in his head and drop the dead weight.

Good. Son is by far the biggest ***** in the history of the entire show. :smh: :smh: :smh: Couldn't stand a single second of his whining and justifying. Was annoying as hell from the moment he appeared on screen. I wanted him to get bit so they could put a bullet in his head and drop the dead weight.
How I feel bout dose type of people irl. Spewing religious nonsense to me. "Have a blessed day". Foh I went to a catholic school for three years when I was a kid I ain't like it. Better to live life without it, like politics

Off topic but Robert Kirkman (creator of TWD) is going to have a new show on Cinemax about demonic possession's called Outcast.

As far as TWD vs. FTWD, I'm pretty pumped for FTWD.

Back
Top Bottom