THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

If he were ever to come back, it would be through some flashback scenes. No way he comes back as a regular. It would be ridiculous.

If he were ever to come back, it would be through some flashback scenes. No way he comes back as a regular. It would be ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

so is shane off for good or will come back like locke from lost and nathan from heroes in some plot twist not related to the comics? can't see twd cutting loose their best actor like that even if he's headed to a much better project.
laugh.gif
I was gonna say he isn't their best actor cuz they wrote his character more annoying than in the comic but then I rethought it. Terrible actors on this show
30t6p3b.gif

You wylin with the Heroes and LOST comparisons. I'd stop watching this show if they brought Shane back. I'd say Shane's death is as final as Jimmy Darmody's was.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

so is shane off for good or will come back like locke from lost and nathan from heroes in some plot twist not related to the comics? can't see twd cutting loose their best actor like that even if he's headed to a much better project.
laugh.gif
I was gonna say he isn't their best actor cuz they wrote his character more annoying than in the comic but then I rethought it. Terrible actors on this show
30t6p3b.gif

You wylin with the Heroes and LOST comparisons. I'd stop watching this show if they brought Shane back. I'd say Shane's death is as final as Jimmy Darmody's was.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

not really a spoiler but ill put it in spoiler tags

Spoiler [+]
could we possibly see The Governor tonight?

Don't think so.
I think they just found a actor to play him starting from season 3. So I doubt it

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

not really a spoiler but ill put it in spoiler tags

Spoiler [+]
could we possibly see The Governor tonight?

Don't think so.
I think they just found a actor to play him starting from season 3. So I doubt it

avoided this thread since Tuesday, figured I'd peak in and thankfully.. no spoilers on this page. Good job! See you all after the finale.

avoided this thread since Tuesday, figured I'd peak in and thankfully.. no spoilers on this page. Good job! See you all after the finale.

I actually believe T-Dog will show up tonight, he's gotta prove his worth.

Watching the marathon has me sad about Shane. Really wish the group would've divided and went different routes only to eventually come across each other again down the line.

I actually believe T-Dog will show up tonight, he's gotta prove his worth.

Watching the marathon has me sad about Shane. Really wish the group would've divided and went different routes only to eventually come across each other again down the line.

Heard about that on a Walking Dead podcast I listen to. Listened to the first few episodes and couldn't really get into it. I'll give it another try.

Heard about that on a Walking Dead podcast I listen to. Listened to the first few episodes and couldn't really get into it. I'll give it another try.

Back
Top Bottom