THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Where can I get a Hershel shotgun that holds 60 rounds at once?

I'm really curious as to what the purpose of chained, armless walkers is.
If you remember from season 1, Glenn and Rick put dead walker intestines and what not all over their clothes so that they wouldn't be detected. I would guess if you have walkers that you can pull close to you on command, other walkers are less likely to attack you if they can't smell you.

If you remember from season 1, Glenn and Rick put dead walker intestines and what not all over their clothes so that they wouldn't be detected. I would guess if you have walkers that you can pull close to you on command, other walkers are less likely to attack you if they can't smell you.

Converting over to Team Rick now that he is a bad boy. 
I like how Hershel had that infinite ammo hack with no recoil. 

Converting over to Team Rick now that he is a bad boy. 
I like how Hershel had that infinite ammo hack with no recoil. 

hershell was about to go out like a g on the farm.....

respect is earned. he now joins the ranks of Daryl and Glenn.

hershell was about to go out like a g on the farm.....

respect is earned. he now joins the ranks of Daryl and Glenn.

FInally watched the 2nd showing.

So glad I didn't read the spoiler! was a great episode, I'm still upset Shane is gone but Rick becoming a badass is good too. Michonne! seems like she's gonna be awesome. The prison too! nice, can't wait for S3.

FInally watched the 2nd showing.

So glad I didn't read the spoiler! was a great episode, I'm still upset Shane is gone but Rick becoming a badass is good too. Michonne! seems like she's gonna be awesome. The prison too! nice, can't wait for S3.

don't remember most of the comic, because i read it 1.5 years ago, but anyone feel free to correct me.
what i recall was the chained armless walkers was a way of distraction to walk through other walkers while waking pass by other walkers. some reason, walkers won't recognize michonne as live meat when she is dragging walkers like that. the walkers has no hands so they can't grab and tear crap, especially humans. 

don't remember most of the comic, because i read it 1.5 years ago, but anyone feel free to correct me.
what i recall was the chained armless walkers was a way of distraction to walk through other walkers while waking pass by other walkers. some reason, walkers won't recognize michonne as live meat when she is dragging walkers like that. the walkers has no hands so they can't grab and tear crap, especially humans. 

definitely a good episode..anyone have an idea what the place is in the last shot before the credits is? and who the mysterious hooded person is?

definitely a good episode..anyone have an idea what the place is in the last shot before the credits is? and who the mysterious hooded person is?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i hope michonne slaps some sense into lori next season
laugh.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif
im like did this +$*%% just get angry at rick? shane tries to kill ur husband and you get mad at your husband? REALLY?! son
30t6p3b.gif
so foul.

shane got these fools on him like

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
this michonne girl sounds dope, just read that comic backstory on her.
and what happened with carl...lil man was holding a gun with rick and hershel (hershey #ntwitter 
laugh.gif
) then he gets out the car n is like "im cold" wa wa...and then he starts weeping when they start talking about shane 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i hope michonne slaps some sense into lori next season
laugh.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif
im like did this +$*%% just get angry at rick? shane tries to kill ur husband and you get mad at your husband? REALLY?! son
30t6p3b.gif
so foul.

shane got these fools on him like

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
this michonne girl sounds dope, just read that comic backstory on her.
and what happened with carl...lil man was holding a gun with rick and hershel (hershey #ntwitter 
laugh.gif
) then he gets out the car n is like "im cold" wa wa...and then he starts weeping when they start talking about shane 
indifferent.gif

Just got done watchin the episode!!

it was awesome!! can't wait til next season. i'm glad they introduced michonne too.

Looks like season 3 will be taking place in the prison- did they get an increase in their budget? LOL

And rick being a bad **@ now.. oh yeah. I liked how hershel had a slight grin when rick said it was no longer a democracy.

Why is Lori trippin so much about Rick killin shane? I woulda told ole girl to ++*+. Carl too- what u cryin for mayne??

Just got done watchin the episode!!

it was awesome!! can't wait til next season. i'm glad they introduced michonne too.

Looks like season 3 will be taking place in the prison- did they get an increase in their budget? LOL

And rick being a bad **@ now.. oh yeah. I liked how hershel had a slight grin when rick said it was no longer a democracy.

Why is Lori trippin so much about Rick killin shane? I woulda told ole girl to ++*+. Carl too- what u cryin for mayne??

Back
Top Bottom