The way Will and Jada Smith raise their kids is weird, bruh....

C'mon bruh, stop making NT into a lipstick alley.

In all honesty you would see this in other countries and in my experience I have seen it back in the West-Indies. Maybe an older guy cousin comes over to his aunt's house for food and he goes to chill on the bed, treating it like a sofa, and maybe a younger cousin is chillin on it too.

What you call weird is your own opinion, stop looking for support. It looks like you yourself can't comprehend it so you make a thread trying to get people to get down with you so you feel better.

This is like Ksteezy thread about driving being manly.

at the end of the day nobody still don't give no ***** about no Willow Smith.

but he's not family so i still find it inappropriate

Inappropriate. Family/not family, older dudes sleep with younger women, yes even that age scenario. That's not the type of thing I'd want my daughter to be ok with.

Then again, my moms made us wear a shirt around the house, especially if my girl cousins weds around. Very conservative family.

To me, it's inappropriate.

People need to stop posting their lives on the Internet. Why open yourself up to any of that criticism?

This is the problem with Black America :smh:
It takes a village to raise a child, and clearly them ****** is living in solitude

WiLLy makin phiLLy look bad with this one, pa

Last edited:
FlyNY please find something better to do instead of turning this into a race thread

FlyNY please find something better to do instead of turning this into a race thread

Not even trynna do that baby pa
I was just saying that the smith fam needs to do better for our peoples sake. It's brothas that look up to him, as a successful black man. Then they see how he's raising his kids and want to replicate that. It's a recipe for disaster, god. I ain't even taking about blacks. I'm talkin about inner city young fathers. The men who are products of their environment just like Will was

That kid was hella funny on hannah montana

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave the pic alone. I thought they would be cuddling or something but wasnt much. Looked like they were watching TV

This is exactly what I got from it too. Plus the dude in the picture has been boys with Jaden for a minute I think, so it's probably just the three of them in a room watching TV or some ****. Nothing about it seems particularly outrageous or controversial to me.

Toys-House-Moises-Arias-.jpeg
o-WILLOW-SMITH-facebook.jpg

UGH poor girl. She looks like Will in Drag :x :x :x :x :x :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Last edited:
Famous people are strange in general. I stopped trying to understand them after Michael Jackson named his kid Blanket.

BRUH... WTF??? LOLOL

She Dressed in some Cut Off Late 90's Carpenter Jeans & that Jacket is OD. What do her Parents be on?

Will was my guy back in the day, but he's been ILLIN ever since he got w/ Jada, bro. And his Kids are the Hyped & Untalented. smh

Back
Top Bottom