The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I said post BBTM his features are pretty much flawless. Never said any features exceed pre BBTM

But it's all good, all a matter of opinion, I was just genuinely curious to see which features were subpar. I would agree 6 Inch and Pray 4 Love are ones that are "weaker", I still eff with 6 Inch though lol

Drinks on us Remix was pre BBTM I believe, makes sense being one of the features he skated

You right, it's all opinion. Was Drinks On Us pre BBTM? That would make sense then. I thought it came out right around the time he dropped BBTM

Last edited:
Looks like Drinks Remix came out in January 2015, BBTM dropped later that summer

Crazy how time flies

Maybe I'm thinking Might Not or Pullin Up. I know he had a feature drop right before BBTM

Speaking of Pullin Up, that might be his most disappointing feature. He could've done so much more on that track smh

Last edited:
Whoa oddly enough, Might Not was May 2015, so that was pre BBTM. Go figure

Pullin Up was June 2015 so that was pretty close to BBTM. Could have been better for sure, I messed with it when it first dropped. Lost a bit of interest as time went on

Nomads, classic 
nthat.gif

Completely off topic but Out Here is imo the best song he's made since Kiss Land era

Last edited:

Snippet of the French collab... We may have got finessed... Don't sound like the earlier snippets 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Funny how you all criticize the fall off yet praise kotf. King of the fall(off).

I been trying to you all for years. Y'all ****** reap what you sew. :smh: :lol:

how can you hate on that last verse?

serious question..

shout out xo, shout out to the boy broke bread on tour man its all love now

I don't hate the first verse. Let me be perfectly clear.

... I hate the entire song. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom