The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by jefffort5

Can't get past the whiny singing voice...that's just my opinion though. And yes, frank is a much better singer sonically...you all have been flooded with half +%@ RnB singers like The Dream and have no clue of what GOOD singing actually is. Frank Ocean isn't the best singer, but he's much better than The Weeknd. In terms of content, American Wedding > But this is NT where musically  A LOT of ppl don't have a clue what they're talking about.
OK dude, I'm just going to pretend like I haven't seen you hype Jeremiah though
eyes.gif

Ol' holier than though @#$...

he has a nice voice.....Sometimes his lyrics kind of mess up the song....its obvious he needs a writer.... just my opinion

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Can't get past the whiny singing voice...that's just my opinion though. And yes, frank is a much better singer sonically...you all have been flooded with half +%@ RnB singers like The Dream and have no clue of what GOOD singing actually is. Frank Ocean isn't the best singer, but he's much better than The Weeknd. In terms of content, American Wedding > But this is NT where musically  A LOT of ppl don't have a clue what they're talking about.

condescending much? At least try to have some sense of diplomacy in here and respect your counterparts
eyes.gif

Wicked Games has become my favorite song on the tape, funny how that seems to change weekly.

Opening four lines are too dope, the way he starts out singing bout her past tense, then suddenly she right in front of you.

i'm only on the first song but he's sounding to much like the Dream and i hate Dream singing wise...

i'll give it a chance tho

man ive been jammin this !*$# hard the last couple weeks, i swear i want a $$%+! on X dancing to the morning in my living room

I like him and frank, just to different vibes

The same thing keeps happening to everyone. This @#*$ just like absorbs you. Like I cant NOT listen to it. Its weird man.
nerd.gif

^seriously all day at the family bbq I was thinking "i'm about to leave so I can go home and listen to House of Balloons"
The first time I ever used this thing in iTunes, I never use this +$$+, but I accidently turned it on and I just let it run and just stared right into it.

unledzzl.png

Back
Top Bottom