The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Pre Ordered The Trilogy. That teaser video has me stoked

Had to give this guy my 10 bucks. First CD(s) i've copped in YEARS.

Last edited:
Havent been keepin up with The Weeknd since i stopped doing drugs and drinking lol... his music puts me back in a state of mind i can't handle right now... any new music to check out? or people just waiting on the trilogy set?

The Weeknd – Trilogy (Tracklisting):

Part 1: House of Balloons
1. High for This
2. What You Need
3. House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls
4. The Morning
5. Wicked Games
6. The Party & The After Party
7. Coming Down
8. Loft Music
9. The Knowing
10. Twenty Eight

Part 2: Thursday
1. Lonely Star
2. Life of the Party
3. Thursday
4. The Zone (Feat. Drake)
5. The Birds, Pt. 1
6. The Birds, Pt. 2
7. Gone
8. Rolling Stone
9. Heaven or Las Vegas
10. Valerie

Part 3: Echoes of Silence
1. D.D.
2. Montreal
3. Outside
4. XO / The Host
5. Initiation
6. Same Old Song (Feat. Juicy J)
7. The Fall
8. Next
9. Echoes of Silence
10. Till Dawn (Here Comes the Sun)
11. The Zone (Video)

Im a bit dissapointed in his videos. Wicked Games was uncomfortable to watch. Though im sure when he becomes bigger the production quality will be better, I doubt there will be remakes of the ones he already has out or made.

The Knowing has a decent video though

VERY underwhelmed by both videos that have dropped so far... especially for such a powerful song like Wicked Games. :smh:

The Knowing video was way more powerful (although confusing at first) and original. There was even an "unofficial" The Morning video (that was probably actually made by Weeknd's camp) that was better than both these joints.

Last edited:
i like both videos... they're slow but they work... i like wicked games more than rolling stone but both are on point... they're just different

dude looks high as hell in that video.

I might just cop 3 copies just for the love. I wish i was the weekend just so I could sing %$% like this. no homo

Anyone ever go to one of his shows? Want to go to his show in the Bronx this weekend possibly. 

His buzz hit mainstream finally at my local radio stations. Saying this new music and ish. Playing some house of balloon saying "this dat new new!" 
mean.gif

^Haha I guess that means I should start looking for tickets. They're kind of steep, but I'll be on the look out. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom