The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Ben Baller made this for The Weeknd
871b113410bf11e2a86422000a1de2fb_7.jpg

Dis dude purposefully going for that grunge, dirty bum look?

Watevs, Nov. 13th, copped.

Last edited:
Anyone got any info on what Trilogy is?  A new album?  A new mixtape?  An official release of his three tapes?  A new song?

Anyone got any info on what Trilogy is?  A new album?  A new mixtape?  An official release of his three tapes?  A new song?

Official release of all previous 3 releases in one bundle. Remastered. With additional bonus music.

Finally get to see the man later on today. Damn, from HOB to Thursday to EOS......so many countless hours spent listening.....and it's time to finally see it altogether live.

:pimp: :pimp:

Favor from any one of y'all that's attending his upcoming concerts.

Can someone pick up the 2 shirts for me? Those things run small. >D

damn those xo shirts were 35$. woulda picked em up for u guys but saw this too late :/

was dope to see weeknd live at hollywood bowl, and he held his own, but def think it woulda been doper to see him in some run down intimate venue.

lol i know at least 3/4 of the white ppl there for florence were tripped out during weeknd's set

damn those xo shirts were 35$. woulda picked em up for u guys but saw this too late :/

was dope to see weeknd live at hollywood bowl, and he held his own, but def think it woulda been doper to see him in some run down intimate venue.

lol i know at least 3/4 of the white ppl there for florence were tripped out during weeknd's set
I was there @ Hollywood Bowl on Monday night. That's where I copped my shirts, but didn't try 'em on until I got home. They run small. Both shirts were actually $30, even though 1 of 'em was labeled as a $35 tee.

Also went to the Mountain View show up north, but completely missed The Weeknd's set 'cause I passed the 152 going north on the 5. >D The whole weekend, I was contemplating whether/not I should swing back home in time for 1 of the Hollywood Bowl shows, just 'cause I missed dude's set. I said !@#$ it, I'm rollin'. Glad I did.

Anybody that can help out and pick up these shirts though, that'd be much appreciated. We could do it [pause.] through eBay too so you get feedback from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom