The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Anybody wanna go with me tomorrow? Idc if I end up going by myself, but hate seeing a ticket go to waste. Good seats as well.

guys, if you're having trouble selling your ticket. I recommend craigslist. I once put a ticket for face value on there, my e-mail inbox was flooded with over 50 replies.

My job jerked me
mean.gif
mean.gif

Im real pissed!
stupid handjob

once everyone was settled into the 3 sections, they called ppl up row by row. i was in the 3rd row of the 1st section. so all in all, we waited for about 30 min from the end of the show to when we were called up  

man, i REALLY hate myself now for not waiting a little bit longer, if i wasnt so dam ready to go turn up the rest of the night. sigh, whats done is done, hopefully ill have another chance.

Security check is nothing. I was tripping balls, smoking hella, not giving two damns. With my shorty, had to take care of me, best experience my life. My body was so readyyy. My life is complete.  Probably one of the best trips ever, especially that I had my shorty taking care of me ohhh mannn. All dark, rainy, moody, perfect mood to enter Kiss Land... Tonight can not have gone any better, everyone you can all get there tomorrow with full expectations  you don't need to worry about nothingg... oh and I got a ish load of Kiss Land condoms whhaaaattttt. this Man sounds too ill live. XO FAM NT FAM is been a freaking pleasure. I love you guys. Xo till we overdose...

Shout out to the XO/The Weeknd team for always showing love.

Show was ILL. I've been to a lot of shows, varying genres. His light show was pretty ******g sick.

Joint was smoked out. I forgot they also do a lot of hippie shows at Radio City so it wasn't a big deal.

His stage presence, the band, his vocals, all on point.

Good ****. May go back tonight. There was talk of an afterparty somewhere tonight....

Last edited:
great show... he did almost all of kiss land & went back to the classics off HOB. did remember you, crew love, & the zone as well.

the whole setup of the show was great... the visuals were on point & really brought a lot of life to the songs. made me appreciate them a lot more.

its funny because i was just starting to take a break from kiss land, now after the show i went back to it heavy once again :lol:

great show... he did almost all of kiss land & went back to the classics off HOB. did remember you, crew love, & the zone as well.

the whole setup of the show was great... the visuals were on point & really brought a lot of life to the songs. made me appreciate them a lot more.

its funny because i was just starting to take a break from kiss land, now after the show i went back to it heavy once again
laugh.gif
i swear every time i gave nothing was the same a listen, id be like eff this and go back to kissland

If anyone else is going alone and wants to talk about NT stuff over a drink, I'll be the guy wearing the green teal skinny jeans :smokin :lol:

The Weeknd has matured towards embracing the entertainer aspect of live performances.

Kiss Land tracks are alright but hearing House of Balloons never gets old. I was able to get faded in orchestra so everything was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom