The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I'm in orchestra, row A, 3rd seat jean jacket with a beautiful blonde. Find me and I will share sour diesel

Lol nah son, idk if ya was out by the time I got out but *****a were about to get it poppin outside. Somebody thought he was about to just grab a shirt and dip it without people doing anything.

1. Show was AWESOME, crowd was AWESOME.
2. I could feel the ******** energy and sense the juices flowing, hand to God got a grinding from the blonde standing next to me. Didn't try to bag though, I was geeking at the entire scene at the moment.
3. Got zoned out thanks to the homie awwsome before they started hating. Shout out to you & the female you was about to impregnate out there.
4. Saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She looked Native American.
5. After that, I saw the second most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She was Asian.
6. All types of feels as I reminisced over my ex and other conquests, and thought about all the yambs put forth in front of me. I need to really take advantage of this city.

Last edited:
caught him in durham last week.

sick show.

hearing it live made me like kissland a whole lot more.

that drummer banging out trap, dubstep, and industrial drum kits on midi drums? stoopid...

really glad he did so much of HOB, but wish he did "coming down", as it's prolly my fav song of his.

also surprised he isn't doing "dirty diana" live... even casual or new fans would lose their minds over that one, cuz everyone is a fan of MJ...

here's a couple shots i got:

Last edited:
Show was immaculate till security started hating on me for turning up at a ******g Weeknd concert :x

Dude sounds so amazing live though, maybe even better then the actual records. Adaptation and Professional were :wow:

Shouts to Super Producer J who was definitely in there flourishing as well

i dont think he's ever performed D.D ( cant even name it Dirty Diana)  live, seen him perform many times now and the closest he ever got to it was mixing the drums into an interlude.

i think its the same reason Frank Ocean doesnt perform American Wedding live.

i understand not getting sample clearance to put on an album, but to perform it live shouldnt be a big deal. bands cover bands all the time, can anyone offer some more info on this? 

He ain't lying though, been to a lot of concerts and I've never seen that many beautiful women not to mention the ratio was like 6:1 woman to man, **** was crazy

i dont think he's ever performed D.D ( cant even name it Dirty Diana)  live, seen him perform many times now and the closest he ever got to it was mixing the drums into an interlude.
i think its the same reason Frank Ocean doesnt perform American Wedding live.
i understand not getting sample clearance to put on an album, but to perform it live shouldnt be a big deal. bands cover bands all the time, can anyone offer some more info on this? 

When I saw him last year before joining up with Florence he performed Dirty Diana and most of EOS

Back
Top Bottom