The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
IMO Kiss Land is better than EOS and equal to Thursday

House Of Baloons is one of the greatest pieces of music in the new decade though, untouchable.

I don't like comparing his new **** to his old though because he's still so early in his career that he still has so many other places to go with his sound

Months later it's still "Odd Look" over everything...

...you can't tell me I ain't on Miami Vice when I'm whippin bumpin that through traffic.

Henzo already called me out on this via Twitter. But seriously? You guys like this better than any disc from the Trilogy?

:lol: :wow: I didn't even know this was you.

The Odd Look on the album sounds different than the one that released before the album dropped.. or is that just me?

My sister is texting Abel...SRS

eek.gif
Wait... what?
nerd.gif

Tell her to tell him to join Niketalk and come to this thread and post tagged pics for verification.

I'm not gonna post screenshots but...

One of his PR dudes or maybe a member of XO ran her down after a CD signing and acquired digits...

Idk if I've ever been more proud :lol: :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screw it... I'll be the one to ask... Because it's never been more appropriate than right now...

Pics of your sister, b :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna post screenshots but...

One of his PR dudes or maybe a member of XO ran her down after a CD signing and acquired digits...

Idk if I've ever been more proud
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
"And after the shoooooooooooooow...she bangin out XOOOOOOOOOO... ALLLLLLLL NIIIIIIGHT..."

jp kinda, idk how I'd feel about it, there's definitely a silver lining though

Last edited:
Man, my sister is just like any other female walking around. I know she's getting piped down just like the rest of em. Minus whale be getting it from someone whose music I enjoy. :lol:

Yeah Henz, "Odd Look" on the LP does sound different - I can't put my finger on why though...

...but uh:

idk how I feel about it

Sums it up.

I was excited for her, but I know if they hang out so many hard drugs will be around |I

If your sister got G, she finna have that N' wake up alone on some "Montreal" and spark another heartbroken Anti-Simp Master classic...

2aamree.png

dont let her fall in love, dont make her fall in love, dont let him make her fall in love with a n like him... he's just another bird.

Back
Top Bottom