The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
And then I get stuff like this and I remind myself it's still XO til we mother ******* overdose.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
MY MAN 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've come to the conclusion that I am a weeknd stan.  I'll forever love everything he drops, and I love how we are able to interpret his videos and just everything he does.  Truly, one of the greatest artist of our generation.

We did this to him.  Like, I know a lot of people can feel me on this, when we used to jam the OG tapes and people were just like who is that and we were like the greatest artist ever.  Like how do you not know the weeknd, and then we all put other people on.  I knew this would happen eventually, just like every other artist, but Abel is different.  Always has been and always will be.

I've come to the conclusion that I am a weeknd stan.  I'll forever love everything he drops, and I love how we are able to interpret his videos and just everything he does.  Truly, one of the greatest artist of our generation.

We did this to him.  Like, I know a lot of people can feel me on this, when we used to jam the OG tapes and people were just like who is that and we were like the greatest artist ever.  Like how do you not know the weeknd, and then we all put other people on.  I knew this would happen eventually, just like every other artist, but Abel is different.  Always has been and always will be.
REPPED!

Bruh I feel you 110%.

The number of people I put onto Abel's music is insane 
sick.gif

Word... We all loved the dark and mysterious vibe of Abel and his music and it was cool in a sense that he was lowkey because back then all there was, was true XO fans and Abel. In a sense he wasn't mainsteam in the real world, but was he "mainstream" to us. (If that makes any sense... IDK)

And I think that's what truly makes XO such a strong fanbase!

Which is why I'm so happy I decided to start posting in this thread because I didn't even know NT messed with him like that (pause). 

This was bound to happen. But no matter what, I think he'll always remember his roots, he doesn't seem like the person to forget where he came from.

#NTXO going strong outchea... "AND I LOVEEEE IT."
That was super corny smh. Lol.

Tom cruise lip syncing icfmf :lol:
Dude is officially known, when one of the biggest celebrities singing your song
Someone embed if you like

With your Louie V bag, tats on your arm, high heel shoes make you 6 feet tall everybody wants you you can have them all I got what you neeeeed........my ****

Wife: "When is the weeknd concert?"
Me: "Don't know. He's dropping an album soon so sometime after that. You wanna go?"
Wife: "no way. He's super weird with his tall hair and all."
Me: "Yet you like his music"
Wife: "No, I just like to make babies to his music."

I haven't been tempted to listen to any snippets until I just saw "Mood Music Part 2" :x :lol: :smh:

Not going to do it, but damn. Thinking back to the first time I heard the hills when it was still being referred to as Mood Music. That day, I decided I was on a rampage for the last month of school. Straight regressed into the old me. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom