The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I go too long without checking this thread and kinda give up b/c i don't feel like catching up.

Glad to see a release date. I can wait a month. Hopefully it's not that getty music like icfmf.

I saw the video a lil different than that deal with the devil thing somebody said back. I saw it as when he first started out, many wasn't really messing with him like they are now, but now that he's on fire , everybody is rocking with him. I hate videos that are unrelated to the song tho.

NEW MERCH: Collab with RSVP.

The tee shirt will be available July 31st (Day of Lollapalooza Festival) online and at RSVP Gallery stores. 

http://www.complex.com/style/2015/07/the-weeknd-t-shirt-collaboration-rsvp-gallery

image1_x8twz5.jpg

I saw the video a lil different than that deal with the devil thing somebody said back. I saw it as when he first started out, many wasn't really messing with him like they are now, but now that he's on fire , everybody is rocking with him. I hate videos that are unrelated to the song tho.

Is it unrelated ?

You know how the weeknd is with his visuals

Almost got this cute Indian chick number she told me she'll think about it because she is seeing someone but it's not official yet and she doesn't like giving it out because it wouldn't be fair to the first guy........damn I need the weeknd rn [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

I actually like the video.
Shows the mindsets of some of the old trilogy fans, new fans, and where he is at now.

The video is about the pop crowd warming up to him, remember he left trilogy and kissland behind in the hills video, now in chapter three his performing to a crowd that don't really know him, hence they look bored with his performance.. but soon as that guy(whom I'm assuming is repping Max Martin) throws the lighter on him he catches FIRE to represent his hotness right now. So kinda saying he was a movement by his self but max made him hot...

hm

Back
Top Bottom