The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
On another note, I'm trying to switch from e-ticket to the mail option.

I don't even think I saw the choice when ordering, but I want that stub to add to the collection.

How Sway?

frown.gif

mean.gif
That struggle rap is just bad

"Got you wetter than a wet nap"
mean.gif

Nice, the pic I posted was just from Google, I'm pissed I never took any pics. I remember taking a pic of an XO black balloon but that's about it

that night was awesome, was there at the observatory too
Where is this track? :smh:

This the second half of "Tell your friends?"

I can't really wait for Friday :lol:
this is the track hes featured on, on travis scotts album
"pray for love" 

the "tell your friends" verse was somehow blended in...

Last edited:

Posting it again. It should be for the Live Nation and Live nation mobile app presale code options. Not the citi bank or "Thw Weeknd" presale option. I was able to see main floor availability at the time. I ended up with upper level at $90 total. Processing fees, venue fees and some other fee brought that $66 to 90. I can imagine those $94 would go up to $135ish. I have no idea if the Bay has cheaper prices then LA. I don't know the VIP prices

This. I've seen 2 shows on the floor at Verizon Center and it makes ALL the difference. 

:frown: I just bought 2 tickets in 102. Iont eem care though, I saw him close enough at the Sweetlife festival and I'll hopefully be seeing him at the Made in America festival so I'll live haha. Also, how does the album with purchase work? I got my confirmation email already. Did I over look it?

As for the album, it's grown on me, but it's still just ehhh if I think about the other projects. But as a stand alone album, pretty solid. Crazy to see how much of a star he's become. Proud of the boy.

frown.gif
I just bought 2 tickets in 102. Iont eem care though, I saw him close enough at the Sweetlife festival and I'll hopefully be seeing him at the Made in America festival so I'll live haha. Also, how does the album with purchase work? I got my confirmation email already. Did I over look it?

As for the album, it's grown on me, but it's still just ehhh if I think about the other projects. But as a stand alone album, pretty solid. Crazy to see how much of a star he's become. Proud of the boy.
You gonna be at Verizon Center bro?

Back
Top Bottom