The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
He had Kanye dancing bruh Drake and Weeknd has somehow made Ye show emotion this summer. Toronto for the win!

Doing commercials, performing at award shows, had the #1 song in America. The boy really out here making moves to be a huge star. I ain't even mad. Flourish.

vpdXDq.gif

Last edited:
Album is meh compared to his other work. only song ive been replaying is shameless. Usually skip earned it and angel, not feeling either track same for ICFMF (tired of the track tbh), the second track doesnt do anything for me either.

meh

7.5/10 for me.

Not gonna rank his albums, but this is the weakest imo.

I know it'd be kinda be corny to play your own song, but there's no way the first 5 seconds of "The Party & The After Party" shouldn't have been played in that second Apple commercial...

...and :rofl: at the way he looked at Travolta in the first one - like, "say bruh don't take me to no Scientology ****." :lol:

It honestly is great to see him getting all this love. The kid did it and its good to see. He didn't sign with OVO decided he would bank on himself and his talent. And it paid off. I did my part this weekend and bought the album (even though i still think its very mediocre). But HOB and Thursday were both literal sound tracks to my life this man deserves so much money from me :lol: I will be a fan for life

It honestly is great to see him getting all this love. The kid did it and its good to see. He didn't sign with OVO decided he would bank on himself and his talent. And it paid off. I did my part this weekend and bought the album (even though i still think its very mediocre). But HOB and Thursday were both literal sound tracks to my life this man deserves so much money from me
laugh.gif
I will be a fan for life
Defiantly agree man! HOB and Thursday is life! Take my money 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom