The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Aural vibrations alter brain wave frequencies on a deeper level than most realize

But that knowledge is already out there

I remember feeling damn near entranced one time listening to that joint. Back when it was still Mood Music and I had the SXSW and Coachella versions on my soundcloud. It was me and this one girl at my apartment and I was so ******* out of it, man. I remember asking myself "who am I *******?" That last build up after "only youuuuuuu" gets me every time. I remember her telling me to get up and go start the song over. :smh:

So excited for the Madness Tour 
nthat.gif

Basically one more month!

DC heads, gotta says what's up somewhere 
nerd.gif

Who still goes back to those like :15 snippets of "mood music" when he played it in that small crowd? 
pimp.gif

I don't. When that snippet first dropped my expectations for the album went through the roof. And then we got what we got

Not to mention the direction he's taken overall

It's kind of sad to think back to that and see how differently everything ended up 
laugh.gif

The moment your regular finally ***** another guy :smh:

dat pride
dat feel
:frown:

**** is tainted now. No going back :smh:

Last edited:

I don't. When that snippet first dropped my expectations for the album went through the roof. And then we got what we got

Not to mention the direction he's taken overall

It's kind of sad to think back to that and see how differently everything ended up 
laugh.gif

This. I just knew I'd have to sit through at least 3 abortions while texting my girl lying saying I'm at work when that album dropped...

Instead, I ****** and cuddled with MY OWN girlfriend and not someone else's. I wasn't ready for that kind of a mind ****. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This. I just knew I'd have to sit through at least 3 abortions while texting my girl lying saying I'm at work when that album dropped...

Instead, I ****** and cuddled with MY OWN girlfriend and not someone else's. I wasn't ready for that kind of a mind ****. :smh:  

Don't blame Abel for your softness :lol:

Man cancel that. All I'm saying is that it left much to be desired from the savage aspect. Still think it was a solid project, but ****, give me something to work with.

I think we just have to accept that it's not 2011 any more. :smh:

Dude did what he said he would... Became different. I'll try my best to support how I can, but I'd be lying if I said the music has the same allure it did 4 years back.

Back
Top Bottom