The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Yo my ***** made it all the way out to East Oakland though. :wow:

Obviously he's been on for a while now, but it's still hella surreal seeing him back home on radio billboards next to Drake and Kendrick.

**** must have just went up in the last couple of days cause this is the first time I've seen this. Was omw home and had to stop the car and take a pic one time. :lol:

Last edited:
Be God wasn't even top 3 for me for the unreleased songs

It's Ending

I Wanna Feel You

When I (Pulling Up)

Lonely Thoughts

Quatre Neuf

Wanna See

DBS OCT

Are all 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 to me

said it before will say it again.

You aren't missing anything by not listening to the unreleased stuff.

It's ending - can't understand 90% of the song
I wanna feel you - great beat...great...HOB vibe...can't understand 90% of it
Pulling up - one extra verse that is good...but like there is more mumbling and then stuff you have heard before
Lonely Thoughts - can't undestand it
Quatre Neuf - More mumble...but can make out some of the words. good vibe though. Might be worth listening too
Wanna See - mumble on mumble
DBS OCT - mumble on mumble on harmony...on mumble

When it comes to SONGS. You got Be God and Out Here (my fav).....maybe Quartre Neuf. I think that is all that are worth the title of "Songs".

Just realized I haven't played BBTM once this year. I don't want more of the same older stuff, but just hope the new material is promising.

Last edited:
Just listened to the unreleased stuff. Mostly it pains me that he might never finish some of those because they got leaked. Definitely worth checking out though.

I'm mumbling right along.

I wonder if any of the unreleased stuff was produced by doc after the king of the fall song only to not be finished when doc found out ole boy would be making the mainstream album

What if they're finishing those tracks now in those ig posts

Unsubbing from this thread if he releases anything remotely close to king of the fall off.

Reporting all you dudes that are fans of that garbage while I'm at it.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Can anyone PM that tape he did with Drake where there faces was looking over the Toronto skyline think it was ovo xo something like that...it dropped around Take Care Thx!

Back
Top Bottom