The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Looks like it's between Birds Pt. 2 and Gone 
nerd.gif

If you've been listening to trilogy since you were 13, you better be a different type of savage

Molded and raised by the debauchery

To be late teens/early 20s again :smh:.

I'm only 25 but feel like my life is way more trash/washed than those years.

I'm only 25 but feel like my life is way more trash/washed than those years.

:lol:  

Man it's all a matter of perspective. I look at my life now, and as different as it may be, I still think I could keep up with my 22 year old self. 
Oh no doubt :lol:. Maybe even more so. It's just the lifestyle was way different back then. Relatively no worries, summers off, house parties, girls not giving a ****. Now there's responsibilities, work 5 days a week, girls way more worried about their image :smile:{), bars/clubs. Each have their merits, but being young was a little more "wild" in a sense.

17 when this dropped and I carried everything I learned to college. boooooooy
boooooy
boooooy
boooooy

good times. Things are different now that I'm out of school, but looking back I always had weird shifts between feelings like a scumbag and enjoying it then feeling like a scumbag and getting all sad :lol:

btw valerie is the best song off Thursday

Copped the short sleeve. I think it looks so clean compared to the long sleeve.
I wished they had released it before the anniversary, would have loved to rock it today

Just got 1 short sleeve since there isn't a black option.

And I finally wore the HOB tee to the beach last Saturday.

Bronco gonna need you to update the thread title to commemorate the 5 year anniversary of Thursday

I'm only 25 and attending ASU :smile:{ didn't know a place like this existed) right now. I don't know how to pull the savagery out of me. So maybe I should be kicked out :lol: but something about The Birds just connected. Like I have no problem telling girls that we can smash but that's really it. And also why Enemy is the Goat to me :smokin

I feel like I need a mentor :lol: I have promise and upside but need that vet that can teach me...

I'm only 25 and attending ASU (
mean.gif
didn't know a place like this existed) right now. I don't know how to pull the savagery out of me. So maybe I should be kicked out
laugh.gif
but something about The Birds just connected. Like I have no problem telling girls that we can smash but that's really it. And also why Enemy is the Goat to me
smokin.gif

I feel like I need a mentor
laugh.gif
I have promise and upside but need that vet that can teach me...
Who's gonna give the man the guidance? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom